TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
mowa_seal.png
Office of the Minister of World Assembly Affairs
November 9, 2017

To all WA staff,

The ministry leadership will be performing a recall of all staff listed as being present on the WALL discord and the WALL Staff joinable group. All personnel will be removed from the WALL staff joinable group and kicked from the WALL discord. Entry into the WALL group and discord will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks,
Sil

I'm a little confused, but I will bake some cookies as a departing gift.

abc:
I'm a little confused, but I will bake some cookies as a departing gift.
The MoWAA is determining the qualities that they want to see in people worthy of access to WALL and its discussions. I presume a lot of people will not be granted access after the Minister and the Delegate have come to an agreement regarding the standards they'll be holding the WA Staff to in order to retain this access.

It is important to remember, to echo Kasch here, that WALL is not just about exercising our voting power. WALL is as much as an on-going diplomatic endeavour as some of our oldest alliances, and WALL staff from TNP should be mindful of that in how they conduct themselves while representing TNP in WALL.

Some TNP WA staff have not conducted themselves appropriately recently which has led to some issues hitting my desk, which I have brought to the attention of the Delegate and Sil. Those are being addressed, in the mean time, Sil has decided to push a new approach towards WALL Staff membership in TNP which until now was done interchangeably with TNPWA staff.

Lord Ravenclaw:
It is important to remember, to echo Kasch here, that WALL is not just about exercising our voting power. WALL is as much as an on-going diplomatic endeavour as some of our oldest alliances, and WALL staff from TNP should be mindful of that in how they conduct themselves while representing TNP in WALL.

Some TNP WA staff have not conducted themselves appropriately recently which has led to some issues hitting my desk, which I have brought to the attention of the Delegate and Sil. Those are being addressed, in the mean time, Sil has decided to push a new approach towards WALL Staff membership in TNP which until now was done interchangeably with TNPWA staff.
Yes I realize the Diplomatic aspect of the WALL.

I appreciate the clarification you provided that was the basis for the decision.

Back