-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419

STATEMENT FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

To whom it may concern:

Under the authority of His Majesty the Emperor and His Majesty's Imperial Congress, the State Department of the Syrixian Empire hereby establishes this all-purpose diplomatic channel for ambassadors of other governments to communicate directly with us.

We invite all nations to raise questions or submit requests to our leaders as well as provide periodic updates of happenings within your borders which are significant to the Imperial Government. Questions are guaranteed a response from, at a minimum, any appropriate government official depending on the matter presented.

And up to and including:

* Secretary of State Rahul Khanna

* Under-Secretary of State Rajat Mirpuri

Questions to specific members of the government are also permitted and will be replied to.
In addition, the Syrixian Empire will use this channel to communicate travel advisories, notices, warnings, and all new agreements signed by the Empire to any interested parties.

Rahul Khanna
Secretary of State of the Syrixian Empire

Last edited:
WPwQSN2.png

To Secretary of State Rahul Khanna, greetings,

I was disappointed to learn of the final dissolution of the Phoenix Union not too long ago. Although I ultimately signed the decree separating the Principality from it, I wasn't left with many alternatives. With my Prime Minister finally giving in, I chose to have my Chamber of Law be productive in other matters rather than go through the motions for what appeared to be inevitable. The people stood against me and my vision of a principality standing together with the region rather than remaining alone.

I did not anticipate that others would follow suit. I believed that the issue was a matter of fear among my people, not that the bonds between all the members of the union had been so fractured. Was the determination of sovereignty that much of an issue? Were the disputes between our representatives egregiously offensive to the point that it shattered any trust between us? What lessons could we learn from all of this and what can we preserve from what we had before?

I have not given up on my vision entirely; I only recognize that I was too ambitious before. The idea of participating in an international federation, where laws and military demands could be imposed on the principality without the consent of principality residents, was apparently the wrong approach, at least here. I have been contemplating ideas to correct that flaw. I believe I may have a solution to preserve the spirit of the union without nations having to sacrifice their sovereignty in favor of any union, alliance, or federation.

If the purpose of the union was cooperation, especially regarding trade and mutual defense, then let those who wish to cooperate on specific matters do so. Let those who do not feel it is best for them step aside. That is the crux of my new plan: to give nations an open forum to develop multilateral treaties between the willing in a moderated setting. This idea of mine is still in its infancy, and I ask for assistance in developing it further.

I humbly request a personal meeting with officials from The Empire to discuss the causes of the demise of the union, what we can retain, and what we can do to bring our nations to the table once again, even if with different expectations. I look forward to seeing if there is interest in this endeavor.

Graciously yours,
Gjvyett.png

nDarHXx.png

Miss Dorsett:

It is indeed a tragedy that the experiment that was the Phoenix Union collapsed, initially gradually, and then eventually more suddenly and violently. Born from an ideal to stabilize a war-torn continent and initiate cooperation amongst its resident states, it instead backfired tremendously, and this is something we deeply regret.

The stability of Craviter at large remains of vital importance to the Empire- perhaps now more than ever- and so it was therefore with great optimism that I read your letter. I believe- as does the Emperor- the premise of your idea to be more fitting to the current political reality on the continent than the PU ever was, and therefore less prone to possible volatility.

We would be glad to meet with you or a chosen delegate from Sil Dorsett to discuss this matter in greater detail. You may name a time and place of your choosing, and we will see to it that it is planned accordingly on our end.

Best regards,
Rahul Khanna

TO: Rahul Khanna
SUBJECT: National Loan and establishment of Embassy.

Blessings upon you and your house, Mr. Khanna. I send you this letter by the request of Her Grace Queen Alycia, and Chairman Dubov in the hopes that we can open negotiations and hopefully reach an accord.

Norsia would like to officially establish an Embassy with Syrixia, now that events in Norsia afford us the chance to do so. I would also like to open talks about the potential of receiving Syrixian bonds for our nations rebuilding efforts, as well as the potential for further economic treatise.

Our nations economy is severely strained and it can only take us so far, and the road is long and treacherous.

Sincerely,

Gregori Knacke
Director of Foreign Affairs of the Norsian Peoples Commonwealth.

WPwQSN2.png

To Secretary of State Rahul Khanna, greetings,

I humbly request permission to travel to The Empire to further discuss the matter I have proposed. I ask that this be a working visit and free of the protocols generally associated with visits from foreign heads of state. My intention is to keep the visit simple and focused on the matter at hand.

Graciously yours,
Gjvyett.png

Message to Sil Dorsett:
nDarHXx.png

Miss Dorsett:

We will most certainly see to it that no formal protocols will be enacted for the duration of your visit, per your request. You are welcome to come to the Empire for this meeting; we will prepare a conference room in the Golden Palace Complex for the proceedings, which will be, also per your request, focused entirely on the matter at hand.

We look forward to seeing you in Pataliputra as soon as possible, and we look forward to expanding, with you, upon your novel idea.

Best regards,
Rahul Khanna

Message to Norsia:
nDarHXx.png

Mr. Knacke:

It is with open hands that we accept your request for the formal initiation of ambassadorial relations. It is long overdue. Ambassador Wattana Patimapragorn will be duly and officially invested as the Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the Empire to the Norsian People's Commonwealth.

With your formal permission, we can charter a building on Elephant Island for a Norsian embassy. We, of course, are fully ready and willing to allow the initiation of construction of an Imperial embassy in Lusovo.

The Empire is also open to Norsia receiving Imperial bonds. The Empire is already working hard to help the Norsian government put food on the plates of its citizens in the west of the country; and it would be therefore not only be hypocritical but inhumane to refuse your request.

You are welcome to, if you so wish, send one or more diplomatic representative(s) to Pataliputra to discuss the requested bonds, or, if you so wish, one or more diplomatic representative(s) of the Empire can be sent to Norsia. We may also discuss the bonds through this correspondence, if you so choose.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience, and thank you most gratefully for coming to us with this request. We are deeply honored.

Best regards,
Rahul Khanna

TO: Mr Rahul Khanna
SUBJECT: Establishment of an embassy

Greetings, Mr Khanna, I sent you this letter by the request of King Rajyappa I in hopes of improving relations with Syrixia. Chola would like to establish an embassy in Pataliputra and the end of the isolation period has given us a chance to do so. As well as starting trade with Syrixia.

Sincerely,
Vijayi Anupam
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Back