mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
This is a spam/fun thread.

What "important" issues should the World Assembly consider that it has not yet done so?

For example:

GA Resolution on the Minimum Mandatory Consumption of Vegemite

Not Vegemite!

Really though, the GA should consider the passage of Drinking Coffee Only in Porcelain Containers.

Does a toilet count as a porcelain container?

The GA should create an anti-discrimination act to protect marsupials and Koalas from discrimination.

Come on guys. Dabbing? Marsupial and koala anti-discrimination? The true issue here that the GA should look into eliminating chairs or tables that are exactly the right height for you to hit your shin on them. Painfully.

The problem with that is that people aren't the same height. What hits your shin might hit somebody else's knee. Who's thinking about knees!?

How about a GA resolution banning human-assisted Panda reproduction.

Nonsense. The panda population will be fine with out those meddling humans.

The GA should really pass the resolution to always keep your zippers' sliders as symmetrical as possible. Isn't it annoying when the two zippers are at one side?

I say that a GA resolution be passed replacing "nerd" in the dictionary with "N3RD", and add "NationStates players" as a definition.

BluieGamer:
I say that a GA resolution be passed replacing "nerd" in the dictionary with "N3RD", and add "NationStates players" as a definition.
I say Repeal this Resolution if it ever passes

Atlae:
Guys? We should build a wall on the border of our non-WA friends. And make them pay for it.
Well, that goes without saying, doesn't it?

Putting aside the blatant, I say that we enforce a strict rule that every WA nation's national animal must be the German Shepard.

Malphe:
Putting aside the blatant, I say that we enforce a strict rule that every WA nation's national animal must be the German Shepard.
But that would be a RL violation.

I propose that every member nation's today should contain blue and white colors.

Is no one going to realize that the most important resolution to pass is recognizing that 2 plus 2 that's 4 minus 1 that's three ISN'T quick maths.

BluieGamer:
Is no one going to realize that the most important resolution to pass is recognizing that 2 plus 2 that's 4 minus 1 that's three ISN'T quick maths.
But that is quick maths.

To hell with that, we must decide whether Iguanas can be given citizenship.

Malphe:
BluieGamer:
But that is quick maths.

no, we must condemn malpe

Catalunya:
Malphe:
BluieGamer:
But that is quick maths.

no, we must condemn malpe
Well, Malpe as a nation doesn't exist. Maybe Malpe shall be a fierce tyrant in the future and we should condemn them beforehand to prevent them from becoming a tyrant.

Genius.

Back