A rocket has landed. A dog is inside.
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Xagill
Discord
Rocketdog
This month's theme is the Cabinet. As always, the survey will be public.

Have fun answering them!

Code:
Q1. Who is your favourite current minister and why?
A1.

Q2. Of any citizen, who do you think will make a good minister?
A2.

Q3. Which ministry is your favourite and why?
A3.

Q4. If you had to combine or create a new ministry, which one(s) would it be?
A4.

Q5. If you were the delegate, who would you choose as your ministers?
A5.

A1. Brend0g because as a new Minister they have managed to get so much done and have run the Ministry very well.

A2. Honestly, I'd have to say that some day either Atlae or Altmoras would make a good minister (it's just a coincidence that they are both HA DMs). They both work hard in their positions and through working directly with them I am confident in their abilities and believe they would both make fine Ministers.

A3. HA of course. Home Affairs is the chief Ministry responsible for getting new members involved in TNP and without it, there would be few up and coming members.

A4. I would probably create a new ministry to specifically deal with RMB Affairs. The RMB is undeniably a massive area for chat in the region and though the Gameside Advocates program performs well in HA, it soon may become to big for HA alone.

A5. Siwale for Minister of Home Affairs, Brend0g for Minister of Communications, SillyString for Minister of Culture, Pallaith for Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sil Dorsett for Minister of WA Affairs, and Gladio for Minister of Defence.

That would have to be Sil Dorsett. The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is a ministry that most executive staff members shy away from, but Sil has taken the ministry by the scruff of its neck and completely turned it around, along, of course, with their deputies.

I think Iraelia would make a good minister, simply because of how dedicated they are to the cabinet and how much work they put in throughout several ministries.

My favourite ministry to work within is Communications because I get to write a lot which I enjoy.

I think the ministries are ideal as they are at the moment.

• MoWAA: Sil Dorsett
  • MoFA: Lord Ravenclaw
  • MoDef: Gladio
  • MoComm: Scorch
  • MoCul: SillyString or McM
  • MoHA: Siwale

My favorite Minister at this point is ABC. ABC and I can agree on a lot of things from why we decided to get involved with TNP's Government to why we choose to take on the roles that we do. He runs his Ministry really well even though he's in charge of making sure we do one of the most mind-numbing tasks available to TNP Staffers: sending out recruitment telegrams for the Ministries and sub-communities of the North Pacific. Overall, really cool guy.

If the Sanada Clan ever became a Minister, I'm probably either already on her team or soon-to-be on her team. The Sanada Clan is an exemplar example of a citizen who, despite not contributing much in terms of community involvement, will do a job, do it well, to the best of her abilities, until her time is over. Should she ever want to take up a Minister position in TNP's Government, she deserves to be given that chance.

My passion shows where I am the most involved. At the moment, that's Home Affairs. Because no other Ministry could operate without us regularly getting new nations involved with not just the Government, but the community itself. Yes, doing the work can be tedious. Yes, I'd prefer to do something other than what I signed up to do. But here's my reasoning:

Leaders don't lead from the front, they do so from behind.

As part of the Ministry of Home Affairs, we staffers are privileged to become that first guiding light by which some of these nations get involved with our community. We are privileged to be able to introduce to our friends those whom we hope would soon be counted among their number. As staffers, we are privileged with providing to the North Pacific, the raw talent it needs in order to continue to grow and flourish under our chosen leaders and potentially, grow new leaders as their potential shows.

I'd create the Ministry of Roleplaying Affairs. I feel like not only would it be more effective to manage the communities if they had their own Ministry, but it'd also get them more involved in the North Pacific Government since they now have a formal representative in the Cabinet (technically HA counts but calling the Minister of HA their elected Minister seems a bit too generalized).

Minister of Defense: Gladios

Minister of Communications: Iraelia

Minister of Home Affairs: ABC

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Palliath

Minister of WA Affairs: Sil Dorsett

Minister of Cultural Affairs: McMasterdonia

Back