The Galactic Order

Scottie

TNPer
Name of your region: The Galactic Order
Link to your region's forums: Forums
Head of State: Dark Lord of the Sith, His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Scott VerinGuard(Myself)
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Moff of External Affairs (Currently Bunny VerinGuard)
Short description of your region: We are the succesor region of The New Galactic Empire, we currently hold 304 nations(as of 10:14AM EST, OCt 11th 2017). We are a star wars Empire themed Monarchy with elected officials of Grand Moff and Chancellor. We also have a raider aligned navy which is being built and trained.
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: That is planned though Bunny will need to get you the schedule for it.

Normally Bun would post this but I was around and thought I might as well haha

Accepted, your forum embassy will be opened soon. Unaccepted for the moment, discussion pending.

If you read above, you'll see I have reversed the decision to accept this application for the moment while a more extensive discussion is undertaken. Your patience in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

After further consideration, we have decided that we do not wish to open a forum embassy with the Galactic Order at this time.

It was successfully argued by members of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that there was no benefit to opening an embassy. That is a decision that I stand by.

Back