Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Tentative dates: 25th of October - 1st of November

What we need:

1) A name. Friendship Fair isn't going to stick.
2) A press release announcing the fair
3) An invitation - this can either be text or graphic form (I'd prefer graphic but I'll see what is submitted).
4) Ideas for activities for the Fair:
  • Paint versions of the person above's you flag/avatar
  • Compliment a friend of TNP
  • Live QandA featuring leaders of each region
  • Themed events to suit certain allies (i.e. nautical for TSP/TNP, could be something Northern for Balder/TNP etc)

How about the Winter Festival for Balder and TNP with everyone coming up with one long winter story. It would be a lot like the 3 Word Story thing except instead it would take place on Discord

abc:
How about the Winter Festival for Balder and TNP with everyone coming up with one long winter story. It would be a lot like the 3 Word Story thing except instead it would take place on Discord
Why discord instead of the forum?

Fwiendship Fwair, give it an Inbetweeners theme >_>

mcmasterdonia:
abc:
Holding it on Discord was the original plan I had communicated to SillyString. We certainly could do it on the forums but I had the assumption the plan was still to hold it on Discord.

abc:
mcmasterdonia:
abc:
Holding it on Discord was the original plan I had communicated to SillyString. We certainly could do it on the forums but I had the assumption the plan was still to hold it on Discord.

This had not been communicated to me until now. I assumed it would be held primarily forum side with supporting events on discord/RMB etc.

St George:
Fwiendship Fwair, give it an Inbetweeners theme >_>

That was my first thought too >__>

I'm honestly stumped for ideas, only thing I could think of was trying to get as many of our allies here as possible - including the likes of Stargate and Taijitu.

As I understand the original concept, we would have themes for each ally that fit their culture/personality. The event would encourage activities appropriate for every area, primarily RMB and Discord, but the forum would also be possible. I wanted to include Q&As over voice that would work kind of like panels from ComiCon. The festivals I have attended in the past would have these and I wanted to coordinate this with NBS so we could have shows using these panels as the primary content. To avoid the kind of scheduling issue we had with last night's cabinet Q&A, we would have several spread out during the event featuring whoever was available from each region. Because it's a week long event and the scope would include multiple regions, I'm pretty sue this would work and give us a variety of sessions at times ideal for the participants.

I spoke with Gladio and we were also hoping to launch a coordinated operation with the militaries of the other regions involved. It would take place during the festival and would allow our armies to mingle in the same way our other nations would. And the event being so close to Halloween, there's an opportunity to segue into something cooperative for Z-Day. Far as I can tell, Z-Day has never lent itself to cooperation, especially among GCRs. I don't think it's likely, but we should consider if we could do something with that.

I had a thought that this might be a good way to involve our RMB community, so rp may be featured too. I'd like to hear MadJack's thoughts on that, as well as anyone else active in the rp.

Dates: Wednesday November 1 - Wednesday November 8

General Events/Games:
  • RMB AMA sessions
    Live QandA/Voice Chat sessions - rolling throughout the event.
  • Say something you like about another region
  • Name your favourite player of another region
  • Using MS Paint - create a new flag or remake the current flag of that region
  • Cards against humanity
  • What makes your region great?
  • Fancy dress introductions - what are you wearing to the Friendship Fair.
  • General Spam Threads (i.e. Count to 10 before moderators post, tug of war, etc.)

Games per region/friend:

Albion
Suggestion of a pun based game to use their history/region against them (I spoke to their Queen for her ideas).
Design a character suitable to Albion.

Balder
Northern/Winter/Viking Short Story - add three letters to create the story.
Using MS Paint make a snowman.

Osiris
Write your name in hieroglyphics
Egyptian word association
Archaeologists dig (what did you find?) spam thread.

The South Pacific
Make someone walk the plank
Have a conversation using only gifs
Lampshade Ball (wear a lampshade)

The East Pacific

??

Europeia
??

International Democratic Union
“Important issues” the WA needs to deal with but hasn’t - troll/game thread.
Commend/Condemn the user above you.

Stargate
Stargate themed games?? I don’t know the show.

moce_seal.png

The North Pacific
Ministry of Culture
Magicality City, 25 October 2017​

Dear Queen Olivia Calidan and King Seven Deaths,

On behalf of the Government of the North Pacific, I am delighted to extend an invitation to attend a Friendship Fair to be hosted on the North Pacific forum and in our special event discord server here. Please find the invitation enclosed with this letter.

The government of The North Pacific and the Kingdom of Albion entered into our 'The North Pacific and Albion Security Treaty' on the April 17th 2014. The treaty represented a strong recognition and endorsement by our respective governments and legislatures of the mutual trust and friendship between our two regions. With the passage of time has come greater challenges that we have faced together, and moments of great success and celebration that we have shared side by side.

It is in this spirit that we invite you to participate in our Friendship Fair to celebrate all that has been achieved in the years past, and all that will be achieved in those to come.

We sincerely hope to see you there.

Yours faithfully,
McM.png

Minister of Culture

DVMCLe3.png

Back