Regional endorsement campaign

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The Delegate and the Security Council require our assistance in preparing for a regional endorsement campaign designed to encourage participation in the world assembly and the exchange of endorsements within the community. This will be a two week long event.

The goals are as follows:

Goal 1: Reach 170,000 endorsements
Goal 2: Reach 180,000 endorsements
Goal 3: Reach 190,000 endorsements <-- This brings us to 10% endorsement saturation for the first time since January 2015.
Goal 4: Reach 200,000 endorsements
Goal 5: Reach 210,000 endorsements
Goal 6: Reach 220,000 endorsements <-- This also brings us to 1st position in the world ranking.

The achievements are as follows:

Achievement level 1: 10 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this brings us to 170,000 total endorsements (goal 1)
Achievement level 2: 20 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this gets us to 180,000 total endorsements (goal 2)
Achievement level 3: 40 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this brings us to more than 210,000 total endorsements (goal 5)
Achievement level 4: 80 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this brings us to more than 220,000 total endorsements (goal 6)
Achievement level 5: 160 more endos given
Achievement level 6: 320 more endos given

The national awards are as follows:

Bronze Award: Endorsing more than 30%
Silver Award: Endorsing more than 60%
Gold Award: Endorsing more than 90% <-- This will be for nations that can't win any of the first-type awards because they are already endorsing everyone...

Regional prizes will be given out depending on which goal we achieve. These could be as follows:

Reach Goal 1: Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 2: Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 3: WFE for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 4: Flag for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 5: [INSERT SOMETHING HERE]
Reach Goal 6: [INSERT SOMETHING HERE]

WHAT WE NEED
- Names for the various awards. Gold/Silver/Bronze is a little bit boring?
- a draft press release for the event in-game
- a template for RMB and dispatch updates on our progress

gmN04MI.png

G8tzhai.png

DDHl4F4.png

JCxouIs.png

w2PR4Or.png

ZHWZKrk.png

RQbj8eg.png

wQzGuci.png

2oLGnGA.png

Iraelia:
I can help write a draft press release.
That would be great.

If you could code something that would work in-game and send me a draft, that would be excellent. We can pass it to the Vice Delegate/Security Council to add in their rationale for the event once that is prepared.

mcmasterdonia:
gmN04MI.png

G8tzhai.png

DDHl4F4.png

JCxouIs.png

w2PR4Or.png

ZHWZKrk.png

RQbj8eg.png

wQzGuci.png

2oLGnGA.png
I know I said I wont do any graphics, but I can't stand looking at these anymore(not to be taken as a insult).

So what I've come up with are individual awards for each level reached, so far I've done Levels 3-5.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

160.png

320.png

mcmasterdonia:
The Delegate and the Security Council require our assistance in preparing for a regional endorsement campaign designed to encourage participation in the world assembly and the exchange of endorsements within the community. This will be a two week long event.

The goals are as follows:

Goal 1: Reach 170,000 endorsements
Goal 2: Reach 180,000 endorsements
Goal 3: Reach 190,000 endorsements <-- This brings us to 10% endorsement saturation for the first time since January 2015.
Goal 4: Reach 200,000 endorsements
Goal 5: Reach 210,000 endorsements
Goal 6: Reach 220,000 endorsements <-- This also brings us to 1st position in the world ranking.

The achievements are as follows:

Achievement level 1: 10 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this brings us to 170,000 total endorsements (goal 1)
Achievement level 2: 20 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this gets us to 180,000 total endorsements (goal 2)
Achievement level 3: 40 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this brings us to more than 210,000 total endorsements (goal 5)
Achievement level 4: 80 more endos given <-- If everyone does that, this brings us to more than 220,000 total endorsements (goal 6)

The national awards are as follows:

Bronze Award: Endorsing more than 30%
Silver Award: Endorsing more than 60%
Gold Award: Endorsing more than 90% <-- This will be for nations that can't win any of the first-type awards because they are already endorsing everyone...

Regional prizes will be given out depending on which goal we achieve. These could be as follows:

Reach Goal 1: Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 2: Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.

WHAT WE NEED

I came up with a partial RMB template.
Hello! This is just a shoutout that our two week long endorsement campaign has begun. Our goals as a region are:
Goal 1 : Reach 170,000 endorsements - We get to decide the Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle and motto for a week!

Goal 2 : Reach 180,000 endorsements - We get to decide the Delegate's flag, pretitle and motto for a week through a poll!

Goal 3 : Reach 190,000 endorsements - We get to decide the TNP World Facebook Entry for a week through a poll!

Goal 4 : Reach 200,000 endorsements - We get to decide the TNP flag for a week through a poll!

Goal 5 : Reach 210,000 endorsements - [INSERT SOMETHING HERE]

Goal 6 : Reach 220,000 endorsements - [INSERT SOMETHING HERE]

The TNP Regional Government will also give out awards to nations who endorse a specific amount of TNP's World Assembly nations! Supporter Award: Endorsing more than 30% of TNP's WA population
Defender Award: Endorsing more than 60% of TNP's WA population
Bastion award: Endorsing more than 90% of TNP's WA population

Participate now and make TNP that little bit more secure!

Zeek:
mcmasterdonia:
gmN04MI.png

G8tzhai.png

DDHl4F4.png

JCxouIs.png

w2PR4Or.png

ZHWZKrk.png

RQbj8eg.png

wQzGuci.png

2oLGnGA.png
I know I said I wont do any graphics, but I can't stand looking at these anymore(not to be taken as a insult).

So what I've come up with are individual awards for each level reached, so far I've done Levels 3-5.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

160.png

320.png

These are amazing! Thanks for this.

Hong Kong:
mcmasterdonia:
Hello! This is just a shout out that our two week long endorsement campaign has begun. Our goals as a region are:
Goal 1 : Reach 170,000 endorsements - We get to decide the Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle and motto for a week!

Goal 2 : Reach 180,000 endorsements - We get to decide the Delegate's flag, pretitle and motto for a week through a poll!

Goal 3 : Reach 190,000 endorsements - We get to decide the TNP World Facebook Entry for a week through a poll!

Goal 4 : Reach 200,000 endorsements - We get to decide the TNP flag for a week through a poll!

The TNP Regional Government will also give out awards to nations who endorse a specific amount of TNP's World Assembly nations! Supporter Award: Endorsing more than 30% of TNP's WA population

Thanks for doing this. I like the idea of supporter, defender and bastion award too. Great work.

One of the last things we need are goals five and 6 - any ideas? And a snappy name for the event.

mcmasterdonia:

WHAT WE NEED

For the Goals and prizes how about this:

Reach Goal 1: A dispatch is pinned for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 2: Each member of the Security Councils' flags, pre-title and motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 3: Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 4: Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 5: WFE for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 6: Flag for a week is decided by gameside poll.

For individual awards/prizes for those who reach 320+ endorsements given are for a week given the title for RMB purposes "Honorary Security Councilors".

For the Gold/silver/bronze, the only thing I can think of for the gold is Hero of the North Star.

Zeek:
mcmasterdonia:

WHAT WE NEED

For the Goals and prizes how about this:

Reach Goal 1: A dispatch is pinned for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 2: Each member of the Security Councils' flags, pre-title and motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 3: Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 4: Delegate's flag, pretitle, amd motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.

For individual awards/prizes for those who reach 320+ endorsements given are for a week given the title for RMB purposes "Honorary Security Councilors".

For the Gold/silver/bronze, the only thing I can think of for the gold is Hero of the North Star.

That's a good idea! I might change the goals around slightly, because I think people would rank changing the Delegate's information around the most highly. So it would be the following:

Reach Goal 1: Each member of the Security Councils' flags, pre-title and motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
Reach Goal 4: A dispatch is pinned for a week is decided by gameside poll.

I will ask the Security Council about Honourary Security Councillors and see how they feel about this.

Hong Kong:
mcmasterdonia:
I came up with a new RMB template.
Hello! This is just a shoutout that our two week long endorsement campaign has begun. Our goals as a region are:
Goal 1 : Reach 170,000 endorsements - We get to decide each member of the SC's flag, pretitle, and motto for a week!

Goal 2 : Reach 180,000 endorsements - We get to decide the Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle and motto for a week!

Goal 3 : Reach 190,000 endorsements - We get to decide the Delegate's flag, pretitle, and motto for a week through a poll!

Goal 4 : Reach 200,000 endorsements - A dispatch is pinned for a week is decided by a poll!

Goal 5 : Reach 210,000 endorsements - World Facebook Entry for a week is decided for a poll!

Goal 6 : Reach 220,000 endorsements - Flag for a week is decided by a poll!

Bastion award: Hero of the North Star, and Honorary Security Councillor: Endorsing more than 90% of TNP's WA population

mcmasterdonia:
Zeek:
mcmasterdonia:
gmN04MI.png

G8tzhai.png

DDHl4F4.png

JCxouIs.png

w2PR4Or.png

ZHWZKrk.png

RQbj8eg.png

wQzGuci.png

2oLGnGA.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

160.png

320.png

These are amazing! Thanks for this.

Hong Kong:
mcmasterdonia:
Hello! This is just a shout out that our two week long endorsement campaign has begun. Our goals as a region are:

Thanks for doing this. I like the idea of supporter, defender and bastion award too. Great work.

One of the last things we need are goals five and 6 - any ideas? And a snappy name for the event.

Name could be TNPTart?

Hi all

I have updated the RMB update as the goals have changed slightly. Please edit the below version down when you use it to update the region on our progress:

Code:
Hello! The North Pacific Security Council and the Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce the 'TNP for #1' event to improve our endorsement rankings. This event will until the 4th of October. 

Please read and up-vote our dispatch about this regional event here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=887207

All nations are encouraged to endorse as many other nations in the North Pacific as possible! A full list of nations you haven't endorsed yet is available on our forum here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/pages/endorse/

Our goals as a region are:
[b]Reach 170,000 Endorsements (Goal 1)[/b]: The Regional Flag for a week is decided by gameside poll.
[b]Reach 180,000 Endorsements (Goal 2)[/b]: The WFE for a week is decided by gameside poll.
[b]Reach 190,000 Endorsements (Goal 3)[/b]: A dispatch is pinned for a week is decided by gameside poll.
[b]Reach 200,000 Endorsements (Goal 4)[/b]: Vice Delegate's flag, pretitle, and motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
[b]Reach 210,000 Endorsements (Goal 5)[/b]: Delegate's flag, pretitle, and motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.
[b]Reach 220,000 Endorsements (Goal 6)[/b]: Each member of the Security Councils' flags, pre-title and motto for a week is decided by gameside poll.

The TNP Regional Government will also give out awards to nations who endorse a specific amount of TNP's World Assembly nations! Supporter Award (Bronze): Endorsing more than 30% of TNP's WA population 
Defender Award (Silver): Endorsing more than 60% of TNP's WA population
Bastion award (Gold): Hero of the North Star: Endorsing more than 90% of TNP's WA population

Participate now, have fun, and make TNP more secure while you're at it!
[/b]

To help boost the Endos a bit, here's a "propaganda" RMB post that I've made(at 3:30 AM)

Code:
I ask you this question fellow TNPers, how many regional governments in this game tell you that after you join the WA endorse everyone and obtain as many endorsements as you can? I ask you to ponder this same question in regards to the GCR regions (Game created region), what makes The North Pacific so much different than they? 

Our un-paralleled ability to join the World Assembly and be able to endorse who ever we please and to obtain massive amounts of endorsements our selves  with out being ejected or banned, is a the truest test of the strength of our democracy. The questions I asked you earlier, how many regions could you answer that allowed you as much freedom to endorse and get endorsements back? I feel you could count them a few hands, you could only use one hand when it came to our fellow GCRs. 

This endorsement campaign is not only about who can give the most endorsements and rocket our region to number one in the world, but this is us being able to show off our freedoms to vocally tell the world why The North Pacific is the beacon of freedom, to show we have no fear of our government, nor does our government have any fear of us.  

In a recent poll of GCRs  it showed that The North Pacific is regarded as the most independent and least authoritarian(Francoist),
 (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=421054&hilit=THE+NORTH+PACIFIC)
and I'm positive if that poll included which region was the most democratic and transparent, we would be standing tall and proud. 

So keep endorsing because this makes us [b]Stronger, prouder and braver.[/b]

Back