Duck
TNP Nation
ABC
Discord
abc#8265
moha_seal.png

Office of the Minister of Home Affairs
September 12th, 2017

Hello! The duck is in. I am truly appreciative of the opportunity Pallaith has given me to serve as Minister of Home Affairs this term; it is a true honor. My deputies and I have been working hard to come up with ideas for how the Ministry will function this term. Speaking of deputies, let me introduce the official deputies of the ABC Ministry of Home Affairs! Brend0g and Atlae Isles have contributed significantly to the Ministry this term and I am sure they will do great work this term. Last, but not least, Altmoras has done good work for the Ministry this term especially through recruitment, and has shown a keen interest in improving the Ministry. Congrats guys, I know you'll do well.

Improvements and Goals:
Manual Recruitment:
  • More Recruitment Telegrams for Other Ministries
Though there are currently Recruitment Telegrams for the Ministry of WA Affairs and the NPA, we lack these for other Ministries. To remedy this, we will create templates for every Ministry and alternate between which Ministry we recruit for depending on if the Ministry is in need of more staff or not.
  • Personalized Recruitment Telegrams
Currently, our Recruitment TGs lack almost any personalization. To change this, we want to change our existing templates to make it possible to include a custom quote from the recruiter themselves.

API Recruitment
  • Targeting Large Populations
To continue Siwale's program, Deputy Ministers will be instructed every week to create new API Template telegrams which will be sent out by the Minister in order to target larger populations much quicker.

Forum Mentors
  • Starting Conversations
From now on, Forum Mentors will send out revamped templates to their mentees that include open ended questions. These will allow for conversations to take place which after a mentees response will continue without templates. These conversations are designed to show potential citizens how friendly the community here is and to persuade them to get involved.

Gameside Advocates
  • (Almost) Complete Revamp
Egalotir will remain Chief of this area. Currently the advocates are very disorganized and the whole program has to be revamped. I'll admit, there has been success. The Games Night and the attempt to bring the RMBers and Forum goers closer together has seemed to work. But more needs to be done. More games nights, further interaction, and more involvement needs to take place.
  • Trivia
Two terms back, Tomb re-established the Trivia program. Basically this was a program in which members of the program would come up with questions about the region and ask them on the RMB. RMBers would then try to answer these, and the first one with the right answer won. At the end of the week, points would be tallied up and the winner would get to do something special like change the Delegate's flag. This would be used as an incentive to get to know more about the region. Under my Ministry, the program will be revamped, but the Gameside Advocates will be the ones asking the questions and these questions will be high quality and sometimes quite hard.

Press Releases
  • Minor Improvements
Semi-Monthly updates will continue to be released as usual and maybe a bit more timely from now on.

Back