A rocket has landed. A dog is inside.
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Xagill
Discord
Rocketdog
The Emperor was dying, after an unfortunate turn of event in relation to his incurable heart condition from birth. Over the past few days he had been bedridden. The last few month Crown Prince James was filling in the royal duties and was proclaimed Regent. He was from a corporate background., law and finance will he raise up to the challenge and create a new age. Though Alexander had ruled for 35 years and there was continued prosperity, will James usher a new age into the Empire of Xagill.

An Invitation to the Funeral of Alexander
Nation?
Is your leader attending?
Are other officials attending?
Other Personnel?
Total Personnel:

The Imperial House and the government thank you for attending.
-Regent James de Curio
-Prime Minister Tom Hunt

Nation? Necerierra
Is your leader attending? Yes, Rego Albert I de Havena will attend
Are other officials attending? His son, Princo Albert II de Havena will attend too and his wife, regino Isabella
Other Personnel? 25 Necerierran Rojal Guard
Total Personnel:28

Is your leader attending ? Yes, President Justin Wong
Are other officials attending ? His twin brother Prime Minister Jayson Wong
Other personnel: 100 Singapuran Executive Protection Corps, The security general and secretary general of the state
Total personnel: 104

Necerierra:
Nation? Necerierra
Is your leader attending? Yes, Rego Albert I de Havena will attend
Are other officials attending? His son, Princo Albert II de Havena will attend too and his wife, regino Isabella
Other Personnel? 25 Necerierran Rojal Guard
Total Personnel:28
Accepted. We shall see you there.

Malayan Singapura:
Is your leader attending ? Yes, President Justin Wong
Are other officials attending ? His twin brother Prime Minister Jayson Wong
Other personnel: 100 Singapuran Executive Protection Corps, The security general and secretary general of the state
Total personnel: 104
I feel like 100 Guards is a bit too much for the funerual. Could you please lower it to an acceptable number as there of course will be the Xagillian Royal Guard and military personnel present at the Funeral

Nation? Panama Coalition
Is your leader attending? yes, The Federal Supreme President William Rodriguez I.
Are other officials attending? Yes, The Minister of the Federal Presidency George Lambs.
Other Personnel? 11 Institutional Protection Service (SPI) agents, 5 Protocolar personnel.
Total Personnel: 18

Panama Coalition:
Nation? Panama Coalition
Is your leader attending? yes, The Federal Supreme President William Rodriguez I.
Are other officials attending? Yes, The Minister of the Federal Presidency George Lambs.
Other Personnel? 11 Institutional Protection Service (SPI) agents, 5 Protocolar personnel.
Total Personnel: 18
Accepted. We shall see you there.

With preparations of the funeral being nearly finished, we prepare for the arrival of foreign dignitaries in the following days.

OOC: I will start in a few days, with applications closing in 2-3 days.

Nation? Republic of Mouxordia
Is your leader attending? Yes, President Andrej Milotova Gogovi?
Are other officials attending? No.
Other Personnel? Yes, 3 aides and 15 Executive Guardsmen
Total Personnel: 19

Mouxordia:
Nation? Republic of Mouxordia
Is your leader attending? Yes, President Andrej Milotova Gogovi?
Are other officials attending? No.
Other Personnel? Yes, 3 aides and 15 Executive Guardsmen
Total Personnel: 19
Accepted, we shall see you there.

Nation: Moristia
Is your leader attending: Yes
Are other officials attending: No
Other Personnel: 2 Guards and my Driver
Total Personnel: 4

Nation?
Republic of Antiyard
Is your leader attending?
Head of State, President Sushma Patel
Are other officials attending?
No.
Other Personnel?
The first family, 15 personnel from the "The President's Bodyguards", a personal secretary, 15 personal staff, 5 advisors, a official stenographer, a translator, 25 flight crew.
Total Personnel: 67 of which 30 will attend the actual funeral.

Both Accepted

With the body of the late Emperor Alexander laid to rest in a coffin in the Great Hall of the Curio Palace, many people from across the country came to see the late emperor for the last time in Aslax, the capital. With three days of mourning, most of the country were able to see the Emperor for the last time before his funeral service and subsequent cremation and burial at the royal mausoleum.

Finally when the three days of public mourning had finished, on the last day many leaders of nearby countries farewelled the Emperor.
The regent James and Queen Mother Kate and most of the royal family came with the officials of other countries to say the final goodbyes.

Kate: My son, I know that you are mourning the death of your father, but soon you will need to lead the people.

James: How can I do that, I have no completed my training, I do not know what to do.

Kate: I shall guide you, your father was similar to you, as he has gotten older and with his death, things have gone downhill.

James: how can I live up to my father's expectations, he was one of the best emperors, how can I overcome his legacy, he is one of the most revered emperors. I cannot do it.

Kate: My son, I shall help you. You will create a new golden age for Xagill, you will restore it to its glory, come here I want to show you something.

Kate leads his son to the catacombs, to the end, to a distant emperor, the first in fact. Emperor James the First.
You distant ancestor did this at the age of 17, he created the country, he restored the empire from the evil clutches of previous Emperors, he made our country reborn. He had no knowledge, just ambition, he created this for us. Although it is in the past, you must do the same. Relive the same name, become the reborn James and strive for the better of this country. You can do it.

James: I shall, I need to think and mourn my father's death first. I need time and space.

Kate: That I shall give, but be prepared. Our country sufffers, I suffer, but in time things need to change.

Nation: Bravaedian Empire
Is your leader attending: Yes, Chancellor Richiyu will be in attendance, as well as HIH Auraelia II of Bravaedia.
Are other officials attending: HIH the imperial consort Harald Beumont
Other Personnel: Minister for Foreign Affairs Augustus Aloc, 22 department of Foreign Affairs Staff, 215 in the imperial retinue, 50 Imperial Guard.
Total Personnel: 291

BraveSirRobin:
Nation: Bravaedian Empire
Is your leader attending: Yes, Chancellor Richiyu will be in attendance, as well as HIH Auraelia II of Bravaedia.
Are other officials attending: HIH the imperial consort Harald Beumont
Other Personnel: Minister for Foreign Affairs Augustus Aloc, 22 department of Foreign Affairs Staff, 215 in the imperial retinue, 50 Imperial Guard.
Total Personnel: 291

OOC: Accepted. Also, I encourage those who have applied to contribute to the RP, especially with the mourning currently.

In my bedroom, I sat on the bed, thinking, thinking about what the country would become, how I would uphold the legacy of the House, present my people to Eras and live a new time. How a monarchy could exist in a world shrinking of such forms of government. Through tough measures, I knew we had to survive, reform the democracy, reform the government, get rid of corruption. I knew that will take a toll on me and my country, but can I handle it. No I can't, not right now, time is needed.

Knocking on the door
Enter.
Olivia, James' personal servant enters

James: Thank you for the coffee and biscuits, how kind of you to bring them up to my room.

Kate: No problem, I see you are worried. What is on your mind, my lord?

James:I am scared of the times ahead, what will happen to us, the country, what am I going to do.

Kate: Let me tell you what will happen. There will be a war soon, how soon, it depends on you, James. You know that I am old, I have lived through the reign of tour father and part of your grandfather. Things have gone downhill, your father stopped visitng the peasants, living conditions have deteriorated, and from my sources then plan a rebellion soon. The government has not helped with the problem either, the Prime Minister has been in for 10 years, nearly two terms, and is not looking to resign, in accordance with the law. He will want to run, he will try to rig the elections. If that happens, civil war will break out, it is very likely, and time. You currently have little power, and I suspect that he will want to seize control of the government, leaving you as the puppet emperor. You may be able to stop it, there is hope.

James: Father did not teach me any of this stuff, I'm still 28 years old. I have not learnt everything. What am I going to do.

Kate: You must learn, trust no advisors, trust mother and the closest friends you have. Hopefully, that includes me.

James: Of course, thank you for your help over the many years. You always know when to say the right thing. I may not be able to handle the kingdom, but I will try my best. You may go now.

Kate leaves the room
I bury my head in my hands. I must keep a bold face, a face of stability. I will get through this...

Back