Malayan Singapuran history

The history of Malayan Singapura is spanning for thousands of years.

However, it still needs some work, so just assume it was a rich and prosperous sultanate with a couple of wars and being able to fend off invaders until it eventually transitioned into a democracy

Then the Fascist Uprising came in the 1900s, with a group of opportunist Singapuran people decided to make an uprising against the regime which was in favour of the fascist uprising. Before the white regime officially declared war against the fighting democracies, the same opportunist led what is known as the Lightning Revolution. The newly made Lightning Party full of influential Singapuran revoluntionaires soon overthrow the regime and established the Republic of Malayan Singapura.

Independent since the post-Fascist Uprising, they soon devolved into a benevolent dictatorship. Nevertheless, they kept some parts of democracy, mainly the elections part of it. Then in June 29 2017, there was a new party that won the General and Presidential election. It was a J.Corp Freedom Party ruled by a 15 year old who was a heir of a multi-million family empire.

Another revolution carried out as the JCorp Freedom Party found the Lightning Party breaking their own laws for control. It ended 1 week later as a top secret operation seized the ousted Lightning Party leaders and trialed them for crime against humanity.

Newly liberated, it renamed itself to the Federal Republic of Malayan Singapura, revamped the whole constitution, added more freedoms and quickly restarted the once mighty Singapuran Financial might back into the days before the White occupation.

Malayan Singapura:
The history of Malayan Singapura is spanning for thousands of years.

It was the majority of a gigantic empire that covered all the ends of the rivers still flowing through the nation today. The rivers made the whole nation full of fertile soil. It was also rich in natural resources. Nevertheless, this ancient society was built on a democratic process runned by a stable base of taxpayers. This is still being used in the nation today.

It was an undisturbed peaceful Oriental based society until around the 1600s, when a group of multinational White raiders left their nations in a quest to dominate a nation and tell people what to do.

They made a hierachy and eventually segregation
Necerierra are still controlling parts of the river though

Malayan Singapura:
The history of Malayan Singapura is spanning for thousands of years.<br /><br />It was the majority of a gigantic empire that covered all the ends of the rivers still flowing through the nation today. The rivers made the whole nation full of fertile soil. It was also rich in natural resources. Nevertheless, this ancient society was built on a democratic process runned by a stable base of taxpayers. This is still being used in the nation today.<br /><br />It was an undisturbed peaceful Oriental based society until around the 1600s, when a group of multinational White raiders left their nations in a quest to dominate a nation and tell people what to do.<br /><br />They made a hierachy and eventually segregation
Necerierra are still controlling parts of the river though.

We know we know. Why didya think i added the word ancient in it ? But main thing is that all trade goinf through these rivers has to go through me

Malayan Singapura:
We know we know. Why didya think i added the word ancient in it ? But main thing is that all trade goinf through these rivers has to go through me
We do not, as we literally block that river with a giant dam wall.

Erm nope. See my side is where the flw of water of water come from. I dammed it around your border and mine riverwise. Technically that part of river in your country is like a long water reservoir. Get your geography right

Get your geography right, that is NOT how rivers work. Rivers don't flow from the ocean into a continent, they flow from the continent into the ocean At the end of these rivers would be a geological source that flows through the path of least resistance towards the Ocean. Because the Ocean is the LOWEST point. If the water was flowing into the area from the Ocean that would mean the entire river valley would be BELOW sea level.

~LL, Just a Mod

Malayan Singapura:
Erm nope. See my side is where the flw of water of water come from. I dammed it around your border and mine riverwise. Technically that part of river in your country is like a long water reservoir. Get your geography right
But you see, we don't want any river to flow to you, that is why we dammed it. Anyway, we don't trade on those river either way. And we don't want any tourist from your nation as we don't really like our neighbors.

Anyway, i want you to renounce the claim that you used to own part of river that belongs to Necerierra, as we don't remember any association with Malayan Singapura.

Guh. I said historically , it used to be part of a gigantic empire long forgotten. Plus, i am satisfied with what i have . Its pure simple. All the lands conneted by those rivers used to be part of an empire spaning from your lands, mine and a fw other neighbouring countries. But it is gone. Besides it is not that relevant to my history, the other parts are more relevant. And whatever. i onlt acknowledge necerierra as our lrgest foreign trading partner (NOT using the rver)

That's not how RP works. You cannot claim his territory even historically without his consent as that effects his own history.

There, it used to be a sultanate divided into states accounting for roughly the same size as modern Malayan Singapura today. Is that Eras relevant enough

I think I need an hour to make a reasonable eras sanctioned history only involving my action and some foreigners. Can someone tell me if it is ok to use syrixia's name in my history ?

To restate what is already being said - please consider your fellow roleplayers and do not make decisions which effect them without their agreement. You have been told this by an RP Moderator as well as by other members of the community, so I am now adding an Administrator level reminder to it.

Lord Ravenclaw

Back