Split posts from Local News Topic

Ninhundland:
Following the negative attitude of the Singapuran Government towards Ninhundland about tourism and embassies, Singapura will be denied any embassies or consulates with Singapuran diplomats in Ninhundland. Further more a travel ban has been placed on Singapurans for coming from a untrustworthy melting pot nation with a government that knows next to nothing about Foreign Policies.
In response to this. The Singapuran government has dropped all that negative attitude in favour of free travel. Ninhundlandians are only restricted by a simple visa process. It has adopted a Merlian League similar foreign policy of "You in RP ? You get embassy here already". The visa restriction thing will be dropped if ninhunland accepts to drop this unnecessary travel ban.
(OOC: I closed down my embassy thread. Now I only have a thread on foreign policy. Blah Blah blah, nobody cannot bring in stuff regular commercial flights do not want, non-vacuumed sealed or improperly contained food items, military grade weapons from non-military personnel, drugs not from Malayan Singapura as we have farmers legally doing this already and liquids in sizes above 100 ml, of which you can ask for free 100 ml bottles and a funnel to divide all your liquids in)

Malayan Singapura:
Ninhundland:
Following the negative attitude of the Singapuran Government towards Ninhundland about tourism and embassies, Singapura will be denied any embassies or consulates with Singapuran diplomats in Ninhundland. Further more a travel ban has been placed on Singapurans for coming from a untrustworthy melting pot nation with a government that knows next to nothing about Foreign Policies.
In response to this. The Singapuran government has dropped all that negative attitude in favour of free travel. Ninhundlandians are only restricted by a simple visa process. It has adopted a Merlian League similar foreign policy of "You in RP ? You get embassy here already". The visa restriction thing will be dropped if ninhunland accepts to drop this unnecessary travel ban.
(OOC: I closed down my embassy thread. Now I only have a thread on foreign policy. Blah Blah blah, nobody cannot bring in stuff regular commercial flights do not want, non-vacuumed sealed or improperly contained food items, military grade weapons from non-military personnel, drugs not from Malayan Singapura as we have farmers legally doing this already and liquids in sizes above 100 ml, of which you can ask for free 100 ml bottles and a funnel to divide all your liquids in)
Howdy, RP Moderator here.

This post is problematic for a number of reasons, but mainly because of the bold. You've not just merged the line of out of character and in character, you've destroyed it completely. Statements like the bold break the fourth wall, so to speak and aren't allowable within RP in this way. You need to take more care to avoid doing this, and to ensure your IC posts stay IC, and your OOC posts stay OOC.

I'm going to split this post out of the Local News topic and move it to the lounge, but feel free to rewrite it in a way that's acceptable to post under the rules and conventions of RP.

Thanks, -StGeorge
Lead RP Moderator

Back