-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
mowa_seal.png
Office of the Minister of World Assembly Affairs
June 3, 2017

We're always looking for talented individuals, both and new, to dive right in various ministries, help shape our government and regional activities, and be a friendly and welcoming hand to those just arriving. Tadovan has done all that, and has shown a willingness to go even further. Tadovan, let's see what you can do!

It is with pleasure that I hereby appoint Tadovan as the next Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs!

Congratulations Tadovan!

To the rest of the staff, I am still considering additional deputies, so if you're interested, please let me know. I am reviewing responses to the roll call and will review additional PMs here on the forum and on discord.

mowa_seal.png
Office of the Minister of World Assembly Affairs
July 9th, 2017

Back on the 20th of June, Tadovan informed me that it was unlikely he would be able to continue playing NationStates for personal reasons. I had hoped that there was some chance Tadovan could return, but it is looking more unlikely with each passing day. As a result, I hereby relieve Tadovan of his duties as Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs.

I hope sometime in the future that Tadovan can return to the region and the ministry. Until then, I wish Tadovan the best.

Back