Citizenship Application - Multiple Accounts

You have four total accounts, all but one of them have at least 3 posts.

Our normal procedure is to delete all extra accounts but the one account the users wishes to keep, this would allow them to get citizenship. Given that this forum does not allow us to merge user accounts, or change the owners of posts (like other software can) this is an unexpected quandary for me.

An alternative would be to ban all other accounts but the one you wish to keep (this was a solution used when I worked for a games company as a punishment for multi-accounters).

Ultimately, I'm unsure.

Flemingovia, Eluvatar, could either of you weigh in please?

(I've adjusted the title, this isn't an appeal to me in the slightest)

You do not give any basis for the appeal. You are trying to run four forum accounts and were caught bang to rights, which results in an automatic failure of admin checks.

You may ask us to delete the other accounts and then apply again, which is probably the wisest course.

flemingovia:
You do not give any basis for the appeal. You are trying to run four forum accounts and were caught bang to rights, which results in an automatic failure of admin checks.

You may ask us to delete the other accounts and then apply again, which is probably the wisest course.
These accounts (with the exception of one) each have posts attached to them, which would run afoul of our policy not to delete posts or rather, the posts would be "orphans".

Thus, why I'm unsure :P

flemingovia:
I think i would like to hear the basis of Jayraqia's appeal
I'm not going to lie, it was a stupid mistake on my part. The first account- United Federation of Jack I believe, was originally my main account, but I decided to start fresh, unaware of the consequences. Then I created Jackany, when I was declined citizenship, I figured I could simply get by through making another account- once again, wrong. I created 2 Jayraqia accounts- one of which I had thought I did something wrong on- thus causing me to create this one that I am writing to you all now. My appeal would be to request to delete/ban all the accounts but this one, then reapply under this profile, and should I be accepted as a citizen- keep this account. If I were to fail some measure of the security check, I would then PM one of you guys rather than make the mistake I had made previously. Thanks for the help thus far, and I hope we can get this resolved! -Jayraqia.

AS i see it your accounts on the board are:

Armed Republic of Jayraqia
United Federation of Jack
Jayraqia
Jackany

Can you confirm that these accounts are all yours and you do not have any other accounts on the forum?

Once you confirm we will work out what to do.

flemingovia:
AS i see it your accounts on the board are:

Armed Republic of Jayraqia
United Federation of Jack
Jayraqia
Jackany

Can you confirm that these accounts are all yours and you do not have any other accounts on the forum?

Once you confirm we will work out what to do.
I can confirm all of these, even better- I still have the Passwords to these accounts to verify if need be.

reapply now. If your other accounts have not been dealt with yet they will be soon, and we know what is happening.

Back