Important Announcement: Mentor Program

Guy

TNPer
mofa_seal.png

The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps

Representing our great region abroad

Members of the Diplomatic Corps,

I am delighted to announce the introduction of a reinvigorated Mentor Program.

Serving as an ambassador is already one of the great ways to learn the ropes of gameplay, and now we're making it even better. The mentor will be there to help you with any questions that you may have, and be there as a guiding hand for you.

The North Pacific is lucky enough to count itself amongst the few regions that have enough active and willing ambassadors that we can afford to have such a program.

The way the program will be structured is that both the mentee and the mentor will be assigned to the region. It is intended that the mentor will generally allow the mentee to perform the functions of the ambassador, and step-in where needed to help.

This program can only succeed with a healthy number of people willing to serve as mentors. We are looking for Corps members who have served as ambassadors for a while, and feel confident in helping another member and dealing with more complex situations should they arise.

First-time ambassadors will automatically be assigned to the program, unless they request otherwise. If you are already an ambassador, and would like to participate as a mentee, just let us know by applying!

If you would like to be either a mentee or a mentor, please fill-in this application, and lodge it either by posting in this thread or PMing it to the Minister:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Are you currently assigned as ambassadors to any regions?[/b]
[b]Are you applying to be a mentor or mentee?[/b]
[b]If mentor, what ambassadorial experience do you have?[/b]

Name: Kasch
Are you currently assigned as ambassadors to any regions? Yes.
Are you applying to be a mentor or mentee? Mentor
If mentor, what ambassadorial experience do you have? I'm currently ambassador for The North Pacific in three different regions, two of which I have served for over two terms (Albion and LKE), and one of which I have served for one term (The Universal Allegiance).

Name:
Are you currently assigned as ambassadors to any regions? Yes, Greater Deinstad and TBH.
Are you applying to be a mentor or mentee? Mentor.
If mentor, what ambassadorial experience do you have? In TNP -- Former Delegate, deputy prime minister of foreign affairs, and ambassador to Taijitu, CoC, and TSP. In Balder -- former minister of foreign affairs. In UK - 2x minister of foreign affairs.

Name: Eluvatar
Are you currently assigned as ambassadors to any regions? Yes
Are you applying to be a mentor or mentee? mentor
If mentor, what ambassadorial experience do you have? I've been around a bit

Name:
Are you currently assigned as ambassadors to any regions? The Communist Bloc
Are you applying to be a mentor or mentee? Mentee
If mentor, what ambassadorial experience do you have? n/a

Name: Dreylus
Are you currently assigned as ambassadors to any regions? no
Are you applying to be a mentor or mentee? mentee
If mentor, what ambassadorial experience do you have?

Back