Founder
Co-Founder
Head of Army[c]Joined on
2-4-17
2-4-17
2-4-17
Members have to be approved by me of Sun Lands
Creating Imperial Ambitions since 2-4-17

I have literally never heard of The Sun Lands or Tasimah. What even is this?

also i'm the king of imperialism around here boyo

((OOC: Easy there Goy, I advised him that this was the normal spot for alliances instead of IAN, so taking that advice he posted here. No need to bite his head off))

Mod Hat is going on: Excuse all of you. The mods will do the mods' work, not the RP'ers. First off, to those that replied, keep OOC chatter in an OOC thread or note that it's OOC. Looking at you Emmanuel, Goyanes, Syrixia. Second off, to those that replied, don't be asses about it. Instead, be polite and refer them to Cartography, the Mod Team, and other useful resources.

Now for the OP. Hi, Conantia! I'm MacSalterson, one of the Roleplay Moderators for The North Pacific! I see you're interested in getting started on the roleplay scene here. Before you do so however, please make sure to claim a nation on the map, found in our cartography subforum and join our discord (linky: https://discord.gg/QRCxEYZ). Seeing as this thread is a bit empty on information, elaboration on your goals for this thread through information in the OP or subsequent posts is appreciated and expected. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the mod team on here, through private message, or on our Discord! Thanks!

Back