The Allied Review One

.eJwNys1ugjAAAOB34bAbv0JFE7MwwAnSMjaBwMU0UqBaGAJaYNm7b9_5-xEePRO2Qj2O3bCVZdrgigxSQYfLd1_grpNaMsoS8fmex27IqRVZ0D6blpUeYYCbhWzEam9nLvLxO6vU7GNam4Y5pYMyZHck5ryPjvqyyQ_McAzqJQwE-oqmuIBlVnoHFGqK6Z6uqNDiEtvEidM-gd5bpWJgLItdk_Za5hwD9cu5bUByvruh-R8WPk_YYeTzNIkcBrXditLTTxmDBBZgXjWP1r6kM-rQzPxb9MppMdY7XVFeakKretxpYC38_gFnvFUR.hVSAmq9nuIGh762SqFCGLaINnmc

As designed with the help of former Secretary of State Georgiana, logo designed by Imperium, final draft composed by Regionia Wargrave, Chancellor of the Allied States.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FEBRUARY 2017 GENERAL ELECTIONS UPDATE
WRITTEN BY REGIONIA WARGRAVE, CHANCELLOR OF THE ALLIED STATES:

Hello! I am Regionia, citizen and Chancellor of the Allied States! I was assigned the fun job of writing out what happened in our February 2017 General Elections! (go democracy! especially when you win!)

There were three elections conducted this time around, our Chancellery election (which I won!), the Senate elections, and the Senate run-off between two people who tied in vote count. The latter two of these I payed practically no attent...I know alot about these elections so I'll jump into it!

The Chancellery Elections were fairly boring. Regionia and Brick Cash were the leading candidates who were fairly active. Nosma didn't gain any traction but did some light campaigning while Gregory Drakan failed to even post a campaign thread! (but somehow managed to get one more vote than Nosma)..Overall, Chancellery Elections were a landslide for the Regionia Campaign that stayed on message without fierce and aggressive campaigning as it did in the past. Here is a list of the campaigns and vote totals!

CHANCELLOR-VICE CHANCELLOR (PARTY AFFILIATION-STATE-CAMPAIGN NAME) VOTE COUNT (VOTE PERCENTAGE):

Regionia-Premier Vukovic (Independent - Buxton - "We The People, Restoring Our Liberty and Promise!") 18 (69.2%)

Brick Cash-Leodore Lionheart (Independent - Buxton - "Passion. Leadership. Unity.") 5 (19.2%)

Nosma Washington (Libertarian Reformist Party - Great American Union - "The Leap Forward") 1 (3.8%)

Gregory Drakan (Libertarian Reformist Party - Buxton - No Campaign Name or N/A) 2 (7.7%)

The Senate Elections were nearly automatic wins for all of the early applicants, but in the last few days of registration there was almost a doubling of candidates. This resulted in a run-off between Imperium and Leodore Lionheart. In the end, moderate campaign activity resulted in victory for CDland, Arbor Mist, Pepe Drakan, and Lewis and Daniel (run-off victory).

SENATOR (PARTY AFFILIATION-STATE) VOTE COUNT (VOTE PERCENTAGE):

CDLand (Libertarian Reformist Party - Holy Britannian Empire) 19 (20.9%)

Arbor Mist (Libertarian Reformist Party - Great American Union) 15 (16.5%)

Pepe Drakan (Libertarian Reformist Party - Great American Union) 13 (14.3%)

Lewis and Daniel (Otaku Party - Holy Britannian Empire) 12 (13.2%) ||| Lewis and Daniel (Otaku Party - Holy Britannian Empire) 13 (54.2%)

Imperium (Death to Sanity Party - Buxton) 12 (13.2%) ||| Imperium (Death to Sanity Party - Buxton) 11 (45.8%)

Christopher Habszollern (Libertarian Reformist Party - Great American Union) 11 (12.1%)

Cashew (Otaku Party - Holy Britannian Empire) 9 (9.9%)

ALLIED UNITY WEEK UPDATE
WRITTEN BY OBITO DRAKAN, SECRETARY OF CULTURE OF THE ALLIED STATES:

Hello everyone, my name is Obito and I'm the Secretary of Culture in The Allied States.

It's my job to, uh..... Well, you see I, uh....... *pssst, hey Reg, what exactly is it that I do?* *yes, yes, mhmm, yup, okay, got it!* So it's just been confirmed! Neither the Chancellor nor myself know what it is that I'm supposed to be doing exactly! AND THAT'S JUST FINE WITH ME!

I work best while not understanding my job description! In The Allied States, it's my duty (lol he said duty) to keep people interested and entertained with the fun stuff and events going on in the region. For instance, just this past week we held Allied Unity Week, commemorating unity which we were in desperate need of, and look! It's been a massive hit! I for one loved Allied Unity Week, we all got together, talked about our history, offered love and compliments for Valentine's Day, and even attempted to throw a masquerade ball to have a party with our members dancing and drinking and doing whatever cool people do at parties. But as usual, the secretary of culture (oh hey, that's me!) got drunk, knocked over the ice sculpture which somehow a ribbon got caught to, and all the decorations came crashing down on peoples heads. And what did the culture secretary do about it? He kept drinking of course!

Unity Week kicked off with the inauguration of our newly elected Chancellor, Regionia, and we're currently still halfway through it while I'm writing this update for you, which I'm positive 95% or more of you won't even read. What? Just being honest! You think we read your updates? LOL.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

Back