[Complete]Liberate Illuminati

Great Bights Mum:
Mystery Player:
Cormac:
But yeah, I don't understand why either TNP or Europeia, both of which claim to be against griefing, are voting to support griefing in Illuminati
We aren't against griefing. If we are, you got a lot of people to talk to.
Who is this "we" of which you speak? If you mean TNP. let me refer you to the legal code which specifically states:
3. The NPAF must follow all of the following criteria on every mission in foreign regions, except against designated enemy regions:
a. Minimize collateral damage;
b. Respect the culture of the region and the wishes of the natives;
c. Minimize threat to The North Pacific and allies;
d. Restore region to its original state before leaving;
e. Contact the most recent native delegate when acting proactively;
The law is in place to reflect our deeply rooted concern for communities which are damaged by griefing. Anyone who thinks TNP should support griefing could use a little history lesson. The traumatic events we were subjected to have made an indelible imprint on the consciousness of this region. Griefing a community means they will lose people, and those who survive will have a struggle rebuilding. I didn't like it when it happened here, so I have a great deal of empathy for other communities who find themselves in similar circumstances.
I don't think that, but we are currently supporting a grief attempt. (I notice you aren't)

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back