He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Issue X Planning: Continued
-
Content

Article [c] Author [c] Category [c] Order [c] Approved? [c] Regional Assembly Highlights
[c] Pallaith [c] Legislative news [c] 3 [c] Y [c] Astronomical News Update
[c] FrozenTopHat [c] Miscellaneous/opinion [c] 9 [c] Y [c] General Election Results
[c] Tomb [c] Political news [c] 1 [c] Y [c] Northern Cup 2017 Comes to an End
[c] Kasch [c] Cultural news [c] 2 [c] Y [c] NationStates World Fair 5
[c] Navaronia [c] Gameplay/foreign affairs news [c] 8 [c] - [c] North Pacific Army News
[c] Owenstacey [c] Military news [c] 4 [c] Y [c] Nasania's Monthly Column
[c] Nasania [c] Miscellaneous/opinion [c] 6 [c] Y [c] The Spotlight: Interview with Tomb
[c] Kasch + Tomb [c] Interview [c] 5 [c] Y
The names I have put under 'authors' have already told me that they can write the articles in question. Any articles with a '?' are available for claiming. Feel free to write/come up with another article idea and suggest it here for Communication Management Staff review. The schedule for TNL is provisional and may be changed to accomodate faster or delayed release. Titles will also be edited once the final drafts are submitted, the titles mentioned in the table are not final. As for the articles, they are just outliners for what our writers might produce, they are not guaranteed to be produced or included in the final edition.

Scheduling

Date [c] Description [c] 15th January - 17th January [c] Article assignment [c] 17th January - 24th January [c] Article writing & first drafts [c] 24th January - 28th January [c] Initial editing and continued writing [c] 28th January - 31st January [c] Final editing and complete CMS Review
I heavily advise you to use your time wisely. If you choose to write an article, and then realize that you do not have enough time to write it, get it edited and get it approved, then don't expect me or anyone else to jump in last second and save you. I might try to salvage something from it, but you need to complete the article you are assigned to. If you realize sooner, message me, Tomb or FrozenTopHat and we will get something sorted as a replacement or stand-in article.

If you want to claim/suggest an article, let us know below.

I can write about the Nationstates World Fair. I'm in Cultural Affairs and Foreign Affairs, if that does help.

Navaronia:
I can write about the Nationstates World Fair. I'm in Cultural Affairs and Foreign Affairs, if that does help.
Since you've just claimed the article, I'd suggest researching/brainstorming it now while you have the time. I'll add you're name to the roster.

Owenstacey:
I'll take the North Pacific army news
Wonderful, please get in contact with MoD Gladio, who has already approved whoever wishes to write this article. He will supply you with all of the information you need for the article. It is basically just documenting the accomplishments, promotions and operations of the NPA during January.

Lord Emmanuel:
Frozentophat:
Lord Emmanuel:
If you have anything for me to write, am ready.
We're good for this issue, we'll see if you can't snag one next month.
I don't understand you.
He means we'll have an available article for the next issue that you can claim, but right now, all of our articles have been claimed.

Thanks for all of the help on the latest issue, everybody. I will get us all going earlier on this February, so be prepared. I aim to create a larger list of available articles for people to choose from, so I may need some help brainstorming article ideas.

Do we already have some stuff in the pipeline, considering the number of articles that didn't get published this go around? Really looking forward to that piece from Nasania.

Pallaith:
Do we already have some stuff in the pipeline, considering the number of articles that didn't get published this go around? Really looking forward to that piece from Nasania.
Yes, exactly. I may be posting the Issue XI Planning Thread sooner or later, so we can add those articles to that one.

Back