Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

Opening Statement
My thanks to go Plembobria, the re-elected Delegate and Minister of Awesome, for entrusting me with this position. It was a pleasure to serve as the first and last Minister of Gameside Affairs and I wish you the best of fortune for the upcoming term. I am very happy to have been appointed as Minister of Communications and I know that I can get the best out of this ministry. I have many plans and ideas for The Northern Lights - all of which will be detailed in this statement.

Management Staff
I have spoken with the following people and they have agreed to their positions. FrozenTopHat has been chosen as Deputy Minister of Communications and Tomb will be Chief Editor of The Northern Lights. I myself will be actively contacting both people on plans and issues. Tomb has been named Deputy Minister after an activity change regarding FrozenTopHat. The Chief Editor position is hereby terminated from the ministry.

Writing Staff
If you are interested in writing at all this term, please message me, FrozenTopHat or Tomb. Staff Writers are assigned a new article every single month, according to the list of articles we have in the queue. They do not have to be essays, but do have to have a good amount of content. Anything less than 300 words will not be accepted, unless approved by all three members of the management staff, and anything more than 800 words will have to be revised until it is shorter.

Editing Staff
The Editing Staff are normally part of the writing staff as well, and are tasked with ensuring that the article suits the requirements of the issue and that there are no mistakes, typos or grammatical errors. All drafted articles must be presented in the same place as the original so the Chief Editor can preview and compare.

TNL Schedule
Date [c] Description [c] 1st Jan - 15th Jan [c] Article idea collection and information gathering. [c] 16th Jan - 18th Jan [c] Article assignment + planning. [c] 16th Jan - 24th Jan [c] Article writing period. [c] 24th Jan - 28th Jan [c] Editing/drafting and late writing. [c] 28th Jan - 31st Jan [c] Publishing, promotion and finalizing.
Term Objectives
  1. Publish four issues of The Northern Lights.
  2. Increase the number of staff writers and editors.
  3. Develop a dedicated and consistent work force.
  4. Represent the North Pacific as well and as truthfully as possible.
  5. Produce quality work across all issues.
Additional Notes
I hope to introduce an official interview section to all of the articles, I've named it 'The Spotlight'. Every month, one member of the community will be interviewed on a topic of choice and the interview will be included in The Northern Lights. I'll host 'The Spotlight', and will run it every month. The CMS will assist in choosing the special guest.

I will also be in contact with the other ministers on collaborations and projects over the next few days.

lWbASIc.png

RIP Gameside Affairs :P

In all seriousness, congratulations on your appointment, Kasch. I look forward to working with you this term!

Forum Name: Supree
Position of Preference: Both
Level of Availability: Weekends, Evenings After 7PM EST, Occasionally During the Day
Discord Name: Supree

Also, do I need to join another Ministry to be part of this?

Supree:
Forum Name: Supree
Position of Preference: Both
Level of Availability: Weekends, Evenings After 7PM EST, Occasionally During the Day
Discord Name: Supree

Also, do I need to join another Ministry to be part of this?
I'll take this as your WAA Form, and no, you do not need to be in another ministry to take part in Communications - although joining other ministries is recommended.

Well, that would explain why I went in the WAA Thread and couldn't find my request! Sorry about that, but looking forward to getting started.

A few quick announcements are needed regarding the Communications Management Staff: FrozenTopHat, due to activity issues, is no longer Deputy Minister, Tomb is named Deputy Minister and the Chief Editor position no longer exists.

Sad to see FTH go :( , but I look forward to finishing out the term and working with all of you.

It's not over until Tomb has every position in the Executive except Delegate and AG. Then the coup begins.

Back