Where are these logs I've been hearing about?

Zyvetskistaahn

TNPer
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
Zyvet#9958
As a preface, for those who may be unaware: earlier this year, the Osiris Fraternal Order, then the governing organ of Osiris, was toppled by extra-legal action by the then outgoing Pharaoh[note]Delegate[/note], Tim, and the then Guardian[note]A Guardian under the OFO system was equivalent to a member of our Security Council[/note](and now former Pharaoh), Cormac, together with the root admin of the region's forum, Koth, and another Guardian, Joshua Bluteisen; a new regime, also calling itself the Osiris Fraternal Order (references to it will be as OFO2 <.<), was then established, the OFO2 is different from the OFO in a number of ways, first and foremost, the Pharaoh is not elected but is, instead, chosen by the outgoing Pharaoh, second, there is now a Chief Vizier who is the notional head of government though the Pharaoh has primacy in all executive matters, third,there is no regional judiciary but, instead, judicial decisions are taken by either the Pharaoh[note]In relation to interpetational of laws and judicial review[/note] or the Pharaoh and the Council of Guardians[note]In relation to decisions to remove citizenship/eject/ban nations[/note], and fourth, legislation requires the Pharaoh's assent[note]In essence, the Pharaoh has a veto over all legislation which cannot be overridden[/note]. There are other matters but that is enough for a brief overview.

Now, recently, Cormac, who has Pharaoh after the OFO2 was established, abdicated and his heir apparent, Neo Kervoskia, became Pharaoh. Neo Kervoskia has, since becoming Pharaoh, oversaw quite an about face in Osiris' foreign policy. This led to a confrontation with Cormac, who has asserted that Neo Kervoskia was one of the strongest advocates for the previous foreign policy during Cormac's time as Pharaoh and that this is demonstrative of Neo Kervoskia engaging in the behaviour of the Empire.[note]The Empire is a group of players including Biyah, Dalimbar, Neenee, and Neo Kervoskia (and perhaps others). It seized power in The East Pacific several years ago and established a dictatorial regime which, among other things, declared war on TNP. The players, on the establishment of Osiris, ended up there and were active in the regime preceding the OFO, the Kemetic Republic, and infamously engaged in politics, said to be devisive and toxic and for the benefit of themselves rather than Osiris. The OFO was established by extra-legal action so as to, among other things, remove the member of Empire from Osiris, however, they were allowed back shortly before the establishment of the OFO2 and, as Neo Kervoskia being Pharaoh demonstrates, remain permitted in the OFO2.[/note] Cormac has also asserted that Neo Kervoskia was instrumental in Cormac's decision to seek to draw power to the Pharaoh and to remain in power longer than he wished.

In the course of this confrontation in the Gameplay forum, a number of references have been made to leaked logs of cabinet discussions (that is Osiran Cabinet) involving Cormac and Neo Kervoskia, which seem to support Cormac's account. I haven't seen these logs myself, as I can't seem to find them, hence my question: where are these logs I've been hearing about?

Disclosure: I have previously been a Guardian in the OFO and was Chief Elder (Chief Justice) at the time of its toppling, so my account may be influenced by that, though I think I have been accurate to the matters as I understand them.

Even if the logs exist and support Cormac's recollections, There are a couple of things that may have happened:

1. NK pretended in order to gain power. Now he is shaping Osiris according to his own vision rather than Cormac's.

2. NK was sincere at the time, but has changed his mind.

Usually you can find logs via creative searching of pastebin.

Back