The School of Law

Ash

TNPer
30458567303_32888be62e_n.jpg
We're starting up a new lecture series called The North Pacific University School of Law. Initially, we will be featuring lectures from experienced jurists from The North Pacific and Europeia.

The purpose of these lectures is to provide students with an easily accessible sequence of courses that will increase their understanding of the law. The goal is to promote further insight into logic, legal history, statutory interpretation and other areas.

For those interested, please post below and include any suggestions for courses you might be interested in studying. Please send me a private message if you are interested in lecturing. Thank you.

Statutory Interpretation sounds useful. I am also very curious just how much can be covered by that logic course. Sounds like a course worth taking even outside the law.

I must say, this is an incredible idea. I have always had a very slight interest in the ongoings of the court, so it would be very useful for people like me who have had interest but haven't actually got themselves involved.

All of the topics are intriguing and could cause for great learning, but one that grabs most of my attention currently is 'How to write arguments.' That seems like an ideal place to start, so that will get my vote.

I remember you asking me to pin this, Ash; and I think this idea is lovely, so pinned.

Ad Men, let me know if you want this unpinned.

Thank you for pinning this, Syrixia. At this point I am looking at a soft launch date of January 3, and then rolling out the lectures from there.

Unpinning and locking this thread since the OP is long gone. It may be re-opened at the request of the OP should he ever come back.

Feel free to discuss the extant lessons in the relevant threads.

Back