Rights to Dialects

Ninhundland

TNPer
TNP Nation
Ninhundland
Discord
Folkmann #5587
Who opposes the fact that the Erminonic Branch of West Germanic Dialects should be called Falochic on Eras. Or even all Continental West Germanic Languages having origins in Ninhundland. Faloch is my Conlang that is based off of Old High German. English or Mercanti isn't a Continental West Germanic so it wouldn't effect as many people.

I'm not exactly sure what it is that you are asking for here...

Mercanti is the role play nickname of the English language and was adopted by a large percentage of role players over time and through general consensus to make things easier. It was the same case / situation with regards to Eras being the role play name of the planet (instead of using the real world name of Earth).

Every nation that role plays either uses English / Mercanti as their nation's RP national language or a made up nickname (example being Kaltic) that is based on a real world language (in Kaltic's case it is based on Irish Gaelic).

For me... I RP my nation's as speaking English / Mercanti, Kaltic (Irish Gaelic) and Andalucian (Scots Gaelic).

And Ninhundland's main language is Faloch which is based off of High German Dialects but it has its own pronunciation so it's a separate language

Back