TNPer
TNP Nation
Destroedor
Discord
scorchns
Claimed by:

Code:
Hello %NATION%,

I am Zyvetskistaahn, the Speaker of the Regional Assembly. As I was reviewing our citizenship records, I noticed that your citizenship lapsed. This is either because you have not posted on our forum for more than a month, or because you no longer have a nation in [region]The North Pacific[/region].

Being a citizen is an integral part of membership in our community. Through citizenship, you can vote and stand in elections for the offices of our government, such as Delegate and Vice Delegate. Additionally, by being a citizen, you can participate in the Regional Assembly, where you can legislate and scrutinise the government.

I want to make sure that you are aware of the above. Our regional government functions better with your participation, and we need everyone's voice to make the best decisions for our region.

I hope that you will apply to be a citizen once again and an active participant in our government. It is very easy to apply to join again here: [b]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/1/[/b]

Alternatively, if you decide you no longer want to be a citizen, I would ask that you please let me know about the reasons. I would be more than happy to discuss with you the feedback you send :) .

If you have any questions about the above, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you once again on our forums as an active citizen!

Yours,
[nation=short]@@SPEAKER_NATION@@[/nation]
Speaker of the Regional Assembly

Back