-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
Z-Day is at a close, ladies and gentlemen. Here are some stats from the end:

Infected: 1.4% (63.3 billion zombies, 4.42 trillion survivors)
Cure: Fully Deployed
Z-Rating: -61.3 Under Control

4,415,051,000,000 survivors.
63,348,000,000 infected.
4,417,698,000,000 dead.

TNP's final Z-Day stats

Overall, we finished Second in the world in Most Survivors, Forty-Third in the world in Most Infected, and Eleventh in the world in Most Dead.

World Leaderboards

More information about Z-Day will be upcoming, no doubt, but, if you don't mind, I would like to go to bed.

Was a pleasure serving with you all in that final push. We did our best and we should be proud!

To the people that joined us to work on the Z-Day event: Guys, we have really enjoyed working with you over the past two days. One of the reasons I love Z-Day is because it allows our community to get together and work towards one cause. I'm personally extremely proud of how well coordinated we were this year, and by the way, we came in 2nd place for most survivors, beating all the other GCRs! As a final note and on behalf of TNP, I invite you each one of you to check out our forums and to apply for citizenship. Being a TNP citizen grants you greater access within our forums along with the right to vote, run for and hold public office, and propose legislation. There are tons of things you can do on the forums from taking part in the running of the government to role-playing with other nations. The opportunities are endless. If you have any questions about our forums or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask me or anyone else here. :)

And a message to the nation who managed to cure more with one missile than I did, pipping me to second place at the time...... No hard feelings

5e893ee7467784fbc148ae2d954e9402.jpg

Back