-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
moce_seal.png
PLANS FOR OCTOBER AND UPDATED POLICIES

Hello everyone! :tnp:

As I said a month ago, I have a plan set up called A.S.S, which stands for Activity, Simplicity, Spirit. Let's see how it's been going and where I want it to continue to go.

1. Activity

Activity has been under. We have a core group of MiniCulters, which I am proud of, but at the same time applications come in for many other ministries every day. For a few days I thought about it when I was able, and it perplexed me, but I figured it out. Thus, I've decided to try my hand at the wonderful funtime that is the ministry recruitment telegram. We're gonna be sending one of these every month, or in shorter intervals if need be.

2. Simplicity

I feel as if I've not been doing enough, despite the simplification of the Ministry, and it's caused a lot of tension over the past few days. Thus, here are the roles of the Ministry, further simplified.

1. Minister. a.k.a me. Head of the Ministry and chief organizer of events, as well as the correspondent of the Ministry to the Delegate. Works with the RP Mods as well to ensure a smooth and fun TNP RP world.

2. Deputy Minister. An assistant. With many more tasks coming onto my hands, one is certainly needed. As well, if I cannot do something at a point in a day that needs addressing, the Deputy Minister is authorized to act as I would in that situation. However, this will likely not be needed most of the time.

3. Graphics Officer. Same as before.

4. Standard Member. Same as before.

3. Spirit

This has been doing great! Plans for the Murder Mystery Theme Week are going swimmingly and I am very excited for the debut of Northern Travel Magazine, which should come out very soon. Not much else to say here; keep up the good work, MiniCult! :clap:

Got questions? Ask away!

~Syrixia​

You are doing incredibly well as our Minister of Culture, Syrixia. Just keep doing what you have been and this term will go fine.

I am proud to announce that I have selected Darcania to become a Deputy Minister.

Take your oath, bb! :D

Back