Applications - Forum Mentors

Tomb

TNPer
moha_seal.png

Forum Mentors
Applications

Requirements to being a Forum Mentor:

- Be a citizen of TNP for a consecutive period of 4 months (Does NOT have to be from today) -- OR
- Have held recently/is holding at least 1 gov't position

Application Instructions: Simply copy and paste the application into a new post, fill it out, and post it in this thread.
Application:
1. TNP Nation:

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP?

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what?

For that first requirement, does the four months need to include this current day, thus rendering me ineligible, or can it just be four months from a year ago, thus rendering me eligible?

Darcania:
For that first requirement, does the four months need to include this current day, thus rendering me ineligible, or can it just be four months from a year ago, thus rendering me eligible?
A year ago is fine. As long as it is recent, you should be fine. (Now if someone comes back from 2005 out of the blue, they wouldn't be eligible. A lot has happened since, and they'll need to be mentored themselves before being able to mentor others. These requirements are in place to ensure that we have knowledgeable mentors.)

1. TNP Nation: Darcania

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? 93 days a year ago, 12 days now, as of today, for a total of 105 days, or about 3.45 months.

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? Yes. Following is a list. It does not include foreign positions.

• Deputy Minister of Home Affairs
  • Home Affairs Mentor
  • Ambassador to Lazarus (very shortly)
  • Chief of Staff of the North Pacific Armed Forces
  • Lieutenant of the North Pacific Armed Forces
  • May 2015 General Election Commissioner
  • Roleplay Moderator

1. TNP Nation: Guslantis

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? According to the rolls, 686 days, though I was a citizen before that but CTE'd.

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? Deputy Speaker, Speaker, Vice Delegate, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, Minister of Communications...et cetera.

1. TNP Nation: Pallaith

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? 34 days, though I showed up on the forum 6 days earlier than that.

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? I'm Minister of World Assembly Affairs and ambassador to Spiritus. I'm also involved in every non-defense ministry.

1. TNP Nation: Praeceps

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? Since February.

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? Minister of Foreign Affairs since June

1. TNP Nation: Kaschovia

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? 5 months, 16 days

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what?

• Minister of Gameside Affairs (1 Term so far)
  • Deputy Minister of Home Affairs
  • Deputy Minister of Culture
  • NPA Lieutenant Officer (11 Ribbons)
  • Roleplay Moderator
  • Foreign Ambassador
  • Recruitment Officer (HA)
  • Graphics Officer
  • The Northern Lights Writer
  • Staff Member of all 6 Ministries.

1. TNP Nation: Rumata

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? 2.5 months

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? Deputy Speaker and Deputy Minister of Communications

1. TNP Nation: Destroedor

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? 35 days.

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? Deputy Minister of Home Affairs

I am happy to announce that all of the applicants that have applied thus far have been accepted.

Just to clarify that is: Darcania, Pallaith, Bootsie, Praetor, Kasch, Kondratev, and Scorch. For the record, I am a de jure Forum Mentor as Minister of Home Affairs. That puts us at 8 mentors, exactly the number the Ministry was looking forward to reaching. At the current time, the Ministry of Home Affairs will not be admitting anymore applicants, but if you would like to apply, please do not hesitate to do so as your application will be considered should we have a vacancy.

Thanks.

As Deputy Minister, I think it is important to mention that there is also a new badge that all of the accepted mentors can now use.

8malCa2.png

1. TNP Nation: Lord Emmanuel

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? 1months ago

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? Ministry of foreign, WA, Comm,and Home affairs.

I applied for thus incase of any vacancy

1. TNP Nation: Ashatwe / Virginian Inquisitors

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? Oh gosh, a long time but split up over two periods. I've been an active citizen this time around since August iirc.

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? I have been Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs (back before it was HA) and Minister of Defense. I am currently Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Attorney General. You might know me. :)

1. TNP Nation: Sirisea

2. How long have you been a citizen of TNP? ~27 months (I was inactive for a month or two, but I still know most of what's going on. I'm also working on getting my citizenship back shortly...)

3. Have you held any position during your time here? And if so, what? I was an active telegram recruiter (I plan to resume as such), and I was Deputy Minister of WA Affairs. I was also a forum mentor during R3N's delegacy.

Congratulations to Ash and Corporal Clegg as their applications have been accepted. They will be joining the Forum Mentor team raising our total mentors to 10.

Back