Passing of the Torch

Elegarth

TNPer
-
TNP Nation
North_Elegarth
Discord
Elegarth#8848
Hello my dear West Pacificans, Gpers, allies, enemies and simple by-standers!

I come to you today with both good news and bad news. Which is which will depend in the end of each of you, and that’s ok.

I’m hereby announcing my retirement from the position of Delegate of The West Pacific, a few months prior to my planned retirement. There were projects and ideas that I couldn’t complete or develop like I wanted, but I’m nothing but glad of having brought back some peace and calm to my region, one that adopted me as its own and made me feel at home. However, recent developments in real life prevent me from dedicating my full focus and capacity to the position, and that is unfair for the region. Many are aware of such developments, and I thank you for your kind words and continued support.

I want to thank each and every citizen of The West Pacific for their support and good times, and their continued love for our region. I also want to thank all our friends and allies, both for their help when we needed and their friendship all along.

This is, I believe, the bad news. But now come the good news!

I’ve selected our very own Big Bad Badger, current Commander of The West Pacific Armed Forces, as my successor to the Delegacy of The West Pacific. During the transition, we hope to first place Mediobogdum as Delegate Pro Tempore as my endorsements are reduced and Badger’s endorsements grow up! I’ve asked my Guardians to stay in place during the transition, and help Badger take the chair. In the meantime, I’ve surrendered any actions and decisions to him, as next delegate of TWP, and will remain both in the region and in the WA for now, to ensure my influence can be used for the protection of the region.

BBB is what we consider a home grown talent, and has served in positions in other regions, and I think is a perfect link between old blood, new blood, and my very own middle ground :) Once BBB is sitting on the Delegate sit, I’ll surrender my nation to his decision – as usual within TWP – and will take whatever role he considers convenient.
I finally want to thank my Guardians for their advice, support and continued help. TWP is a unique community that I love dearly.

Thanks everyone! Please conduct any official business directed to Badgergate Big Bad Badger :D

Sincerely,
Former Delegarth Elegarth

You've been an excellent delegate and proven the accusations of certain people completely unwarranted. TWP will miss your steady hand.

Back