NS/TNP Updates

Moved to the Agora. Do not bother Administration regarding political matters.

Zachster331:
Just wonderibg if there will be any type of update that I should know about.
The News Box is exactly what it says on the tin. That's where you'll find the latest information. :P

Syrixia:
Zachster331:
Just wonderibg if there will be any type of update that I should know about.
The News Box is exactly what it says on the tin. That's where you'll find the latest information. :P
There's also The Northern Lights, although the releases of that are.. unpredictable.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Moved to the Agora. Do not bother Administration regarding political matters.
what do you mean regarding political matters? I didnt do or say anything about that in this topic. I thought that since the description of forum operations said "All kinds of forum-related discussion." I thought it would be more suitable to put this topic in this forum.

Forum Operations is a section for management and administration of the forums which includes reported posts, admin requests, forum announcements re: the staff. The NSGovernment of The North Pacific is a different entity to the Administrative Team of The North Pacific and one look through Delegate's Government and Forum Operations would have made that clear.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Forum Operations is a section for management and administration of the forums which includes reported posts, admin requests, forum announcements re: the staff. The NSGovernment of The North Pacific is a different entity to the Administrative Team of The North Pacific and one look through Delegate's Government and Forum Operations would have made that clear.
But wouldnt updates of the forum be part of that? I mean that would be a form of forum management right? So why cant I ask about updates on this specific forum (forum operations)? Sorry for the confusion. Man, I need to get a better understanding of these forum categories. I dont want to make the tnp admins think im spamming and being annoying. Im not doing this stuff on purpose just to clearify the situation. If I did, I wouldve been banned already. Lol

Zachster331:
Man, I need to get a better understanding of these forum categories. I dont want to make the tnp admins think im spamming and being annoying.
This is 10/10 trolling. Telling TNP members they should be ashamed for not replying to his posts, being as inflammatory as possible with 9/11 posts, posting only in emoticons, baiting the mods to ban him. Then backpedaling and apologizing just enough to potentially look like a crazy person we should feel sorry for. Don't buy it. He is a classic troll.

Kondratev:
Zachster331:
Man, I need to get a better understanding of these forum categories. I dont want to make the tnp admins think im spamming and being annoying.
This is 10/10 trolling. Telling TNP members they should be ashamed for not replying to his posts, being as inflammatory as possible with 9/11 posts, posting only in emoticons, baiting the mods to ban him. Then backpedaling and apologizing just enough to potentially look like a crazy person we should feel sorry for. Don't buy it. He is a classic troll.
im not trying to be a troll. And how was I being inflammatory in my 9/11 posts? I was legitimately supporting the people that died on that day. And im not baiting any mods to ban me. If anything, im trying to do the complete opposite! And the emoticons thing, ya I used a bit too much but I was being serious about that post! Also I wasnt telling the moderators that they should feel ashamed for not responding to my posts, I was actually asking if anyone felt the same way I did. And no, im not backpedaling because I really do think I have a paranoia personality disorder. You literally took everything out of context to make me look like a cold hearted troll! If anyone is being a troll here, it's you! Now lets calm the hell down and change the subject before this gets out of hand.

Zachster331:
You literally took everything out of context to make me look like a cold hearted troll! If anyone is being a troll here, it's you! Now lets calm the hell down and change the subject before this gets out of hand.
I am calm. Do not send me any more PMs and do not attempt to gaslight me.

Kondratev:
Zachster331:
You literally took everything out of context to make me look like a cold hearted troll! If anyone is being a troll here, it's you! Now lets calm the hell down and change the subject before this gets out of hand.
I am calm. Do not send me any more PMs and do not attempt to gaslight me.
Hey, dont play the victim card. And what are you talking about? You're the one who attempted to gaslight me! You started this, not me. And no you're not calm because you wouldn't have called me out if you were. And quite frankly, im not calm either since you provoked an argument. Which in definition means trolling. Also you should check out my "The stress is real!" topic in the real life forum which i've made before seeing your hypocritical inflammatory comment. You need to stop cherry picking bits and pieces of what I said to make yourself look good and turn me into a laughing stalk.

Back