Clarification Sought

Oakster

TNPer
Telegram to the Administrators:
Good evening. Could someone let me know why the Chronicles of Oakster have now been filed under the National Information section which clearly states is a gallery of Factbooks rather than in the National Roleplay section which states is for events and actions of Nations?

None of the chronicles submitted are Factbook entries and all of them are related to events and actions in my Nation. I understand that the format submitted is different from the normal narratives but they still clearly fit in the RP section not in the Factbook section.

William James
Prime Minister

First and foremost: please don't attempt to write these type of posts in character. We are a non-political, non-roleplay aspect of the North Pacific and we handle the out of character areas - like moderation, administration and so on.

Secondly: I would suggest asking the Lead RP Moderator, StGeorge directly, or one of his team. They have a wide range of discretion over the Roleplaying Sections.

The topic was moved because I deemed it to be a news topic - these topics go into the National Information subforum.

The National Information description I believe to be left over from before the RP forum re-organisation, and this was never corrected - it will be once I think of a more appropriate entry.

Back