People with Lots 'O Endos

Oakster's R4R has been closed, apparently. That's understandable.
However, the question he raised was never answered, except by YeahJust who said someone else said it was all cool some time ago.
Can I have a conformation of this? Like, who's Cheongji, and why does he have more endorsements than the Vice Delegate? And it is alright the Plemby has more endos than the VD, too? For once, I would actually like to have some laws quoted at me, or something.

EDIT: Oh, I think the ' is supposed to go after the O. Whoops.

Plemby and Bootsie are both active-endotarters, but for whatever reason, get varying returns on their campaigns. Given that both of them were, last I knew, planning to run for Delegate in September I'm not too worried about it - obviously I'd prefer Bootsie was second in the region for endorsements.

I'm watching Cheongji, who we also know as Gim. If he continues to gain more endorsements then action may need to be taken - an unendorsement campaign or I'll have to simply eject him at update to clear his count. I'd like to avoid that option because it would be a fairly heavy cost to me in terms of influence and the Security Council is already talking to him.

Regional security law needs to be applied in a sane manner.

Back