Closure of TNP embassy in Canada

It is with regret I bring the following message from Canada:

Your region has become inactive in Canada. We thank you for your friendship and while we hope this will continue, we are unable to maintain your embassy/consulate in Canada as a regular point of communication. If we have not heard anything more from you by August 2016, we will be closing your office in Canada. Thanks for the good times!
Citizens of Canada.

No, don't leave. Please take me with you! ANYTHING to get away from the crazies in the United Kingdom right now.

I can bake, cook and I make lovely cakes.

I won't lie, I'm seriously considering emigrating. I've spent half of today near tears of devastation over the EU Referendum Result.

Oh, you live somewhere in the EU or the UK?
You weren't alone in those tears Lord Ravenclaw.
I imagine emigration is a difficult decision, whether you stay or you go.

As for NS Canada ;)
A visit from Raven is ever welcome.

I'm British and voted Remain ;_;

My oldest nation resides in Canada, The Imperial Crown - although I may let it CTE to formally end that chapter of my NS history given it resided in Osiris for four years. I'll just replace it with a newer nation that is more current with my persona in NationStates.

Ah yes, we have a number of rl UK citizens in NS Canada, yourself included.
There has been argument both ways.
Whaterver we think as individuals, the decision to leave will have repercussions throughout the world, for individuals and for whole populations. I just hope the decisions on ways to move forward for all parties will be magnanimous, but because it is such a human affair I have serious doubts that it will. :(

Back