Flemingovia

punk d

TNPer
-
-
Few remember, but the first elected delegate post the Pixiedance era was Flemingovia. I don't forget, because I lost the election to him!

But Flemingovia has been a TNP stalwart for years and I have enjoyed his presence within the community. As someone who was not a child when they started playing this game (like myself), I have enjoyed the adult presence he has brought.

No delegate's day would be complete without his mention.

Now did the LORD say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-Armaments 4:18-20

I would've liked to have seen a Flemingovia term as Delegate, I feel similarly for FEC/GBM and other members of the older crowd. Be interesting to see how things were handled back then.

Back