TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=262,340]http://i.imgur.com/FHtBLS1.png[/img]
Presented by Bootsie

"When you leave a beautiful place, you carry it with you wherever you go."
-Alexandra Stoddard, author and life philosopher

Delegate Tomb was elected after the resignation of McMasterdonia, who knew that serving the region was not for him to do during his RL duties and travels around the globe. However, Tomb's term turned from what was going to be a successful term, to one that I see, as a tragedy. You see, Tomb believed in the region's image, which is something that I believe is an important thing in the highest office in The North Pacific, but failed to realize that a citizen's right to speak, is paramount in a region such as ours. Tomb, along with others, broke the Legal Code, by attempting to mute Flemingovia with his entry into our North Pacific Army, and for that, Tomb faced much anger and hatred from the region. Receiving a telegram that he has never disclosed, Tomb saw his term flash before his eyes, announcing his resignation before his citizenship was removed by a court order.

Where are they now?: Tomb served as Justice and Attorney General after his resignation as Delegate, but recently left the region for pastures new.

So, here's a toast, that all future Delegates learn from the mistakes of former Delegates, and move onward to progress.

A tragedy if you ask me. Under Tomb TNP was probably as successful as it is now under Lord Ravenclaw. IMO it wasn't as successful again until his Delegacy.

Tomb had a lot of promise, and potential as a Delegate. Under r3n he was an incredibly hardworking and devoted member of Home Affairs - a Ministry that has suffered considerably since he left its Ministerial position.

Tomb forgot that the Delegate is a public servant, that as Delegate you are to encourage free speech regardless of how much some of those comments hurt you. If someone is being vindictive, they can and will be addressed, but as Delegate you cannot restrict what others can say unless something is classified for security. Opinions, do not count under that.

He resigned the Delegacy due to unrelated reasons for which he was charged, because some people have shown that they cannot stop themselves taking a game seriously and Tomb was a victim to their unhealthy obsession with NSGameplay.

I am disappointed at how he chose to depart from TNP and it marks a very sad end to one person tipped as a rising star in TNP's sky.

Back