Sarkonian Introduction

Sarkonia

TNPer
Greetings all!

My name is Sarkhon, the not yet defined leader of Sarkonia. I've played NationStates in the past, been a part of Defenders (10k Islands or something like that), helped create brand new region, where we rose to around 250 members, forums, created government, etc., and was considered a "founder" before our Delegate and the person in charge of our forum disappeared and we were left with little ability to do much of anything. This was all about 10 years ago though, and my my, have things changed in NationStates.

I recently returned to college, and a philosophy teacher mentioned NationStates and it got me inspired to come back to the game. Instead of re-activating my old nations, I've decided to start completely fresh. Instead of jumping to the first region that offers me candy, I've decided to stick around the North Pacific and get involved. With political aspirations in real life, I figured there is no better place within the game to start small and work my way up, as being handed anything requires little effort, however becoming influential in a region with so many people will take dedication, and will probably actually teach me something.

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with all of you, relearning NationStates, and most importantly, having a ton of fun!

Sarkhon
Undefined Title of Sarkonian Leadership

Back