[Complete]At Vote:[SC] Commend Hell

Commend Hell
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.
Category: Commendation
Nominee: Hell
Proposed by: Yokiria

Description: Description: The Security Council,

Aware of the irony,

Recognizing that the founding nation of Hell, SATAN, no longer exists,

Recalling that in similar situations, regional communities usually displace and sometimes disband,

Indicating Hell as a particularly bright exception to the aforementioned rule,

Applauding the unique model used by Hell's native community to protect themselves from invasion while still accepting newcomers,

Noting that the native community requires newcomers to pass a series of tests while residing in its sister region, Underworld,

Further noting that nations in Hell are required to hold membership in the WA, and that the pathway to enter Hell is changed before and after new nation(s) are provided prearranged entry,

Observing that Hell has its own regional publication named "Hell's Bells", which is driven by native nations' submissions to the publication and helps keep the region alive,

Amazed by the founderless community's exceptional tolerance of nations with diverse backgrounds, both within and outside of their community,

Praising the Hell community for its extraordinary resolve in enduring hardship, and its strive in protecting itself from invaders,

Encouraging other regions and communities to look to Hell as a role model when under the threat of displacement and invasion,

Hereby Commends Hell.

Please vote: For, Against, Abstain, or Present.

As a reminder, I am only accepting votes from TNPWA Members, including those on active deployment with the NPA.

This will officially be announced as the new voting policy once the new term officially begins.

As much as I chuckled at the first line, it's basically commending "Hell" on doing everything any region should be doing...

Against.

Lord Ravenclaw:
As a reminder, I am only accepting votes from TNPWA Members, including those on active deployment with the NPA.

This will officially be announced as the new voting policy once the new term officially begins.
Isn't that already the policy? Certainly it was for the last couple of years

mcmasterdonia:
Lord Ravenclaw:

As far as I know that's been the unofficial policy so far.

Re: the resolution: against. Not nearly commendable enough.

Sasten:
mcmasterdonia:
Lord Ravenclaw:

As far as I know that's been the unofficial policy so far.

Re: the resolution: against. Not nearly commendable enough.
As far as I know it was official delegates policy since 2013-2014. Given that it has been continued by all Delegates since then

Surprisingly this vote has been very close in-game.

I felt the need to remind people of it, and I was criticised loudly earlier in the term just gone for not making my policy clearer. :P

Currently seeing this as (Against) 7-2 (For).

Yuno's vote is discounted due to not being part of the WA, and their deployment nation in Stargate not having WA status either.

Delegate will vote against.

I'm fairly certain the criticism given last month was due to a vote being cast before any votes being posted here. Which did not conform to what you are stating here at all.

Also, will we continue to have a WA Affairs cabinet minister that does not conform to the voter criteria?

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back