TNPer
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
Zyvet#9958
[me] for Speaker​

I've held the position of Speaker for longer than almost any TNPer (I believe that only Grosseschnauzer has a longer cumulative time as Speaker). I've been in the Speaker's Office as a Deputy Speaker for several month outside of that time both before and after my times as Speaker. I know the procedures and am experienced in helping the Assembly run smoothly.

My platform for the next term is fairly simple and, in large part, is more of the same. I intend to continue the procedures that presently exist in the Assembly (apart from maybe making changes to the Standing Procedures to reflect the actual process for treaties, which is somewhat unique in terms of how it operates and has been a little unclear at times). I will likely keep the two Deputies I presently have, unless either or both of them move on to other things, and work to help them be comfortable with operating in the Speaker's Office (unfortunately this goal has been somewhat impaired by a drought of business in the Assembly this past term, so opportunities to practice the procedures have been limited). I will endeavour to keep publishing the RA Digest, hopefully with more regularity than I have managed over this past term.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Back