Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pergamon

TNPer
Greetings.

I've came to notify the people of TNP that we are looking forward to see the outcome of the Security Council Resolution: Repeal "Condemn the Pacific".
We do not want the condemnation.

The original SC Resolution contained several factual errors, that the author even acknowledges now.
Even if the author of the Resolution is a nation which has been fallen into disgrace lately, we simply ask that you vote based on fact and current reality.
In which way does the authorship influence the merit of the proposal?

Our Emperor and the New Pacific Order sincerely apologized to the world and took actions to correct the mistakes of a few, for which the world condemned the many - A whole feeder with all it's resident nations.

With all hope and goodwill I have, I wish the North Pacific and it's nations aren't among those which want to see the Pacific still branded.

~
Pergamon
Tribune of the Pacific
Senator of the New Pacific Order

Thank you for expressing your interest in this matter. It is clear that, as the subject of the resolution at vote, the Pacific would take great interest in its conclusion.

I have faith that the members of The North Pacific who are eligible to vote on proposed World Assembly resolutions will consider this matter carefully and make an educated decision based on their own convictions and the evidence presented to them by both sides of this debate. Hearing the Pacific's opinion on this repeal effort is valuable and will aid those voters in their decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back