You're Invited!

Isaris

TNPer
banner-birthday.png

birthday%20balloons.png
lets_party-931.gif
birthday%20balloons.png
The Equilism Township is excited to announce that it is hosting a celebration of the Empress Astarial's birthday in the Europa Tavern of Warzone Europe!
This is a formal invitation to the people of the North Pacific!

Astarial (Asta) has been a member of Equilism since 2004; she's one of our first here in the region.
Over time, her role there has changed more than once, but what's always rang true is she is an amazing and well-respect member of our community!

If I'm not mistaken (and I could be as I wasn't around at the time), in 2014, Asta became the Empress of Warzone Europe, which officially became recognized and accepted as our beloved protectorate in that same year.
Naturally, she has become an important figure in that region as well.

The 6th of April was the Empress's birthday! Truly this is an occasion worthy of celebration by all of our regions!
Therefore, to celebrate, and as a gesture of friendship to strengthen the bonds between Equilism, Warzone Europe, and TNP, I hereby extend this invitation!

All are welcome to join us! Woohoo! Happy birthday, Asta!

The celebration is only expected to last a few days, but the thread will remain open as long as the fun lives on!

You can join in on the festivities either by heading over to the Equilism forum or heading directly to the party in the Tavern!

large_birthday-elephant.png
large_owlholdingballoons.png

Great news, everyone! A very friendly elephant (Mrs. Elephant) has joined the celebration, and is handing out balloons to all party-goers!

Since she's stuck in the Tavern, she's sent these cute little ones over to share balloons with any North Pacificans who can't make it. How nice of her!

Please take good care of them while they're here! :)

large_monkey-holding-balloons.png
large_hippoholdingballoons.png

Attention TNP! The party in the Tavern is going to continue until the end of the month! Also, an amazing fire juggling show has been seen this morning!

A parade is scheduled for this afternoon so please be sure to come by to tell your stories about Empress Astarial and wish her a happy birthday!

Back