Home Affairs Roll Call

RPI

TNPer
Hello, Home Affairs! I'm RPI, if you don't already know me; I am the new Home Affairs Minister. It looks like we'll be pretty busy for the rest of the term getting HA up and running again. I will be speaking to Delegate Lord Ravenclaw later about how he wishes for the Ministry to proceed, and I will coordinate with him. I'll likely be gone the rest of the evening, however, as I am pretty busy IRL today.

Please post a message below stating that you are present and able to participate in the Ministry. Or, if you are a member currently who would like to be removed from the staff, you may post that here as well. I need to know within one week if you're present, or I will remove you from the Staff. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thank you,
[me]

Hello, Minister RPI! I am actually going to be gone traveling for the next week, so I will not be around for any new assignments. I hope to be back Thursday of next week.

Well, I dare say this not the turnout I had been hoping for. :/ While members still have five days to post here, I had hoped that our members would be active enough to get a good amount of them accounted for in the first couple days. I believe our first focus as a Ministry is to begin recruitment. I'll post an announcement about getting started with that in a few minutes.

In case you guys didn't know, I've been sick recently, so I haven't gotten really anything done. I'll hopefully have some stuff for you guys within a couple days. Thanks for understanding.

RPI:
In case you guys didn't know, I've been sick recently, so I haven't gotten really anything done. I'll hopefully have some stuff for you guys within a couple days. Thanks for understanding.
[me] pretends he was totally ready and waiting to do more work :x

Don't worry about it man. Get well soon!

Just a note to say that I have accepted the application for Flying Dutchman1 in the Exec Staff thread.

Back