RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Hi, I'm the person you all clearly are too lazy to come and ask as to why the name 'changed' from NPA to NPAF.

First things first and I can't emphasise this enough: It. Didn't.

I'll say again, my changes to the NPAD did not change the name of the NPA. It instead provided a framework for the NPA to easily change its name, its ranks and its insignia and gave that power to the NPA and its leadership - thereby ending the situation that had developed where non-NPA members were attempting to impose a name or a theme on it.

But I'll let what I wrote speak for itself.

Into the NPAD I inserted the following clause:

6. The NPAF leadership is empowered with the ability to determine the cosmetic details of military, including name, ranks and insignia, pending the outcome of a poll of active NPAF members.

What this clause did was allow the NPAF leadership to change the NPA name, its ranks and insignia at any point in the future, pending the outcome of a poll of active members (a credit to whoever - I believe it was Blue Wolf (and boy would the RA benefit from someone more familiar with the NPA than half the people complaining about its "ridiculous" name change).

It's notable (to me at least) that Asta's largely worthwhile edits to the law (which I won't comment on further as its not my place to do so) take out the part of clause 6 that allow the NPA to change its own name, which could possibly bring back the situation that my changes to the NPAD were done to end to begin with.

Maybe y'all want that, maybe y'all just have the memories of a goldfish, either way, stop saying my law does things that it doesn't.
Part of this post has been struck out as it is inaccurate. I've left it in because I feel it still has some validity to my post >_>

Back