This place needs...

[me]gets the cloths and sprays

3991900-multi-colored-brush-for-cleaning-the-dust.jpg

En Garde!

If you find any plants, let me know. I prefer baobab, however I haven't tried vines and other similar plants yet, and I'm quite curious.

Syrixia:
If you find any plants, let me know. I prefer baobab, however I haven't tried vines and other similar plants yet, and I'm quite curious.
I recently realized I love baobabs. I was in Florida at the start of February, and finally got to see a real live baobab at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom, and is just a so beautiful tree!!! We could totally make an international TWP/TNP baobab plantation!

Elegarth:
Syrixia:
I recently realized I love baobabs. I was in Florida at the start of February, and finally got to see a real live baobab at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom, and is just a so beautiful tree!!! We could totally make an international TWP/TNP baobab plantation!
The Nine Kingdoms are already growing baobabs en masse. Though I keep getting complaints from my imperial governor in Russia that theirs aren't growing. :shrug:

There are two kinds of TNP rum: the regular one and the Syrixia Special, which gives you a 15-star hangover.

Back