The Northern Lights - Opinions

=====20 February, 2016=====​
As the Ministry of Communications now under new leadership (yours truly), I would like hear some opinions from the citizens of The North Pacific. Tell me, humble (or not so humble; yes, we know who you are) residents of The North Pacific, what, if any, did you enjoy about the previous issues of The Northern Lights. And for the new release, what would you all be inclined to read about.
I want your opinions so I can help make The Northern Lights a newspaper the people truly want to read.

=====-+-=====​

Was that "News in a Flash" thing that Cormac posted an actual issue of the Northern Lights? If so, I quite like it. Just short blurbs of information, with links to the sources.

Other than that, I don't think I've ever seen an issue of the Northern Lights. I thought it was extinct.

quak1234:
Was that "News in a Flash" thing that Cormac posted an actual issue of the Northern Lights? If so, I quite like it. Just short blurbs of information, with links to the sources.

Other than that, I don't think I've ever seen an issue of the Northern Lights. I thought it was extinct.
Last one was in November, I think.
I've always enjoyed the interviews. Those are always some cool stories!

I think TNL should get more publicity, seeing how most people don't even know it exists. It might get more reads if more people would see it.

quak1234:

This dispatch has links to all full issues.

Back