The Rise of Imperial Magnatera

Anarchy, wrought by civil war, has overtaken the land of Magnatera. So disorderly has it become that most major nations, until today, have recognized it as little more than another piece of unsettled wild lands. No one remembers what started it or how. Those who lived to see its beginnings have long since passed and those who live today to see its after effects only wish to see its end. Enter General Achilles Berrin, the last leader of the loyalists, who has defeated the rebel forces and has established the Provisional Government of Magnatera. The people cheer his name. In a stunning turn, however, General Berrin had betrayed the loyalists. Having crowned himself Emperor Achilles I, the Lord Sovereign of Magnatera, the hero had the people rallied behind him. Still wary of the bloody conflict that destroyed their nation prior, the loyalists conceded. Having enacted a series of social reforms, the Emperor swiftly reestablished the Magnatera economy into a strong force through arms manufacturing and uranium mining. The people had given up their political freedom for security and comfort for which Magnatera provided. The new Manateran Empire had become a force bent on reestablishing itself on the map of the world of the North Pacific...

Edit: I changed the Emperor's surname to Berrin.

Oh boy, what a story! Hey everyone. I'm Sovereign of Magnatera, and my NationState is Magnatera (or, as I seemed to have mispelled it in my infobox, Magnaterra). That above was a little introduction to my nation, and provided a brief piece of history. Hope it was appropriate. As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of world building and fictional writing, but I am also a fan of history (most particular the Victoria era, the World Wars, and the Cold War). My nation, as you can probably tell, is your typical 'Father Knows Best State' and (I hope this goes without saying) not a reflection of my own beliefs. It's purely for the fun of roleplay.

For the sake of communication, feel free to call me Sov or SoM for short, as I can tell typing out 'Sovereign of Magnatera' might be a real drag.

Not sure what else I should say, so here's a picture of a cactus.

cactus-02.jpg

Feel free to ask me any further questions through PM or the thread below.

Thanks!

- Sov

That Guy Called Sovereign of Magnatera Whose Name Is Sovereign of Magnatera:
For the sake of communication, feel free to call me Sov or SoM for short, as I can tell typing out 'Sovereign of Magnatera' might be a real drag.
Hey there, Sovereign of Magnatera! Welcome to TNP, Sovereign of Magnatera! You can call me The Syrixian Empire, Sovereign of Magnatera! How are you, Sovereign of Magnatera?

Syrixia:
That Guy Called Sovereign of Magnatera Whose Name Is Sovereign of Magnatera:
Hey there, Sovereign of Magnatera! Welcome to TNP, Sovereign of Magnatera! You can call me The Syrixian Empire, Sovereign of Magnatera! How are you, Sovereign of Magnatera?
How, just hanging out, The Syrixian Empire. Are you doing well, The Syrixian Empire? I hope it's not too chilly, The Syrixian Empire. That would be reeeaaal crappy, The Syrixian Empire.

Hello Sov! I'm Bootsie, the mind behind the Monarchy of Guslantis! Please, whatever you do, don't read too much into my GP nation stats! They are all contrary to my RolePlay nation, and it will confuse the heck out of you. Just think of the extended metaphor of a diamond being created by pressured rock, or a Phoenix rising from the ashes of its burnt corpse, and boom, my nation.

Back