The Union of the Rose: Embassy Program

Nightsong

Bookworm
iGksmPY.png

List of all current embassies with The Union:
NationStates: Union Embassy Exchange

"The Forum of The Union of the Rose (Kalti, Callaici, Tir na Andalucia) has opened a foreign embassy program that covers the Federation of Kalti, the Republic of Callaici and the Democratic State of Tir na Andalucia. If you would like to have an embassy within The Union, please fill out the application that has been provided below. Once the application has been submitted there will be a period of delay as the President of the Federation (Kalti), the President of Wisdom (Callaici) and the Judge of the Spirit (Tir na Andalucia) review the details.."

Kaltic:
"An Fóram de An Aontas de an Ardaigh (Kalti, Callaici, Tir na Andalucia) Tá oscail clár ambasáid coigríche a chlúdaíonn an Chónaidhm na Kalti, Phoblacht na Callaici agus an Stát Dhaonlathach de Tir na Andalucia. Más mian leat ambasáid laistigh an tAontas, le do thoil líonadh amach an t-iarratas a cuireadh ar fáil thíos. Uair amháin ar an t-iarratas curtha isteach ann beidh tréimhse moille mar de Uachtarán na Cónaidhme (Kalti), an T-Uachtarán de Eagna (Callaici) agus an Breitheamh an Spiorad (Tir na Andalucia) athbhreithniú ar na sonraí."

Callaician:
"El Fòrum de La Unió de la Rosa (Kalti, Callaici, Tir na Andalucia) té han obert un estrangera d'ambaixada programa que cobreix la Federació de kalti, la República de Callaici i l'Estat Democràtic de Tir na Andalucia. Si vols una ambaixada a La Unió, si us plau ompli la sol·licitud que s'ha proporcionat a continuació. Una vegada que s'hagi presentat la sol·licitud, hi haurà un període de retard, com El President de la Federació, El President de la Saviesa i El Jutge de L'esperit revisar els detalls."

Andalucian:
"Mae'r Fforwm o Y Undeb o y Rhosyn (Kalti, Callaici, Tir na Andalucia) mae gan wedi agor rhaglen llysgenhadaeth tramor sy'n cynnwys Ffederasiwn y Kalti, y Gweriniaeth o Callaici ac y Wladwriaeth Ddemocrataidd o Tir na Andalucia. Os ydych am gael llysgenhadaeth o fewn yr Undeb, llenwch y cais sydd wedi ei ddarparu isod. Unwaith y bydd y cais wedi ei gyflwyno, bydd yna gyfnod o oedi wrth i'r Llywydd y Ffederasiwn (Kalti), y Llywydd o Ddoethineb (Callaici) a bod y Barnwr o Ysbryd (Tir na Andalucia) yn adolygu'r fanylion."

The Union of the Rose:
Code:
* [i]Nation Name (Short)[/i]:

* [i]Nation Name (Long)[/i]:

* [i]System of Government[/i]:

* [i]Head of Government[/i]:

* [i]Head of Foreign Affairs (if any)[/i]:

* [i]Head Ambassador (if any)[/i]:

* [i]Capital City[/i]:

* [i]National Religion[/i]:

* [i]National Language (Official)[/i]:

[hr]

(Note: Kalti is my primary nation. Callaici and Tir na Andalucia are my secondary nations.) 

[b]Would you like an embassy with the Cónaidhm de Kalti (Federation of Kalti)?[/b]

[b]Would you like an embassy with the República de Callaici (Republic of Callaici)?[/b]

[b]Would you like an embassy with the Wladwriaeth Ddemocrataidd o Tir na Andalucia (Democratic State of Tir na Andalucia)?[/b]

[b]What style would you like your embassy? (Gothic, Renaissance, Modern, etc.)
If you wish to include an Embassy building picture, please post it with your application. If you do not provide an image one will be given to you that best fits your nation type.[/b]

[hr]

[b]What are your Views on The Union of the Rose?[/b]

[b]Will your nation ever consider war with any country of the Union? 
If yes, what conditions would lead to a declaration of war?[/b]

[b]Will you accept a Union Embassay?[/b]

Note: The embassy address for foreign nations will follow one of the formats below based on location...
Kalti:
# Ascaill de an Séasúir
Summerland, Aland
Cónaidhm de Kalti

Callaici:
# Avinguda de les Estació
Port de Cali, Capena
República de Callaici

Tir na Andalucia:
# Rhodfa o'r Tymhorau
Annwn, Yns Mon
Wladwriaeth Ddemocrataidd o Tir na Andalucia