Active political parties?

Which of the fine established political parties remains most active, and has an overall coherent platform? I am trying to figure out if the regressives are actually a thing, or if it's a lol party. I want to join a political party, but I am unsure how many of them are actually active and around. HELP! :)

Hi. The regressive are a troll party. None of the political parties are active and most of them are not serious. Political parties have never been hugely successful in TNP as far as I know.

I think the Progressive Party was pretty successful in late 2011 / early 2012. This was, of course, some time ago.

So for the most part, its a sideshow then? That could be fun. I've always wanted to make a tongue in cheek party platform or group. Might be fun...

Yuri Dolgorukiy:
So for the most part, its a sideshow then? That could be fun. I've always wanted to make a tongue in cheek party platform or group. Might be fun...
Yes, political parties in the North Pacific are a sideshow. TNPers seem to be too individualistic to collectively vote on an issue based on a political party's ideals.

Not so much of a joke sometimes, if your party's discourse is ambiguous enough you could even convince North Pacific Soldiers that raiding is their unavoidable fate. It depends on how much you want to twist it.

Back