Roll Call

Pauline Bonaparte

Her Worshipfulness
-
TNP Nation
Floresque
Discord
DivaythFyr
Home Affairs had the excellent idea of holding a general roll call of active members of their Ministry to keep track of who can be contacted and reached out to to work on behalf of their department. I would like to hold a similar roll call for the Foreign Affairs department so that I, Deputy Minister McMasterdonia, and anyone else I may appoint Deputy know who are active participants in the Diplomatic Corps.

I will also be PMing everyone listed in the Diplomatic Corps group to ask them to post here if they wish to continue with the Foreign Affairs department.

If you wish to continue working with us in the Diplomatic Corps, post "here", "present", or something else to let me know you're around.

I'm here in an advisory capacity. I'm also in the Senior Diplomats group.

I was removed from my assignments due to inactivity, but I'd love to rejoin now that I have more time.

I have just returned from a brief period of inactivity, and I'm glad I caught the message! ^_^

Another thing, I remember resigning from duty in Osiris, the region I was stationed in, I was acknowledged by Tomb and he took me off the list. However, I just noticed that I'm still on the list as diplomat for Osiris.

Given that I have two Ministry appointments I would like to step down as Deputt Minister. I can take on some ambassador duties though. I was a long time Ambassador to TSP and would be interested in returning to that job, if it is suitable.

Corporal Clegg:
I have just returned from a brief period of inactivity, and I'm glad I caught the message! ^_^

Another thing, I remember resigning from duty in Osiris, the region I was stationed in, I was acknowledged by Tomb and he took me off the list. However, I just noticed that I'm still on the list as diplomat for Osiris.

I'll look into this; thanks!

mcmasterdonia:
Given that I have two Ministry appointments I would like to step down as Deputt Minister. I can take on some ambassador duties though. I was a long time Ambassador to TSP and would be interested in returning to that job, if it is suitable.

I understand completely. I'll look into reassigning you to TSP.

I'll wrap this up a day early since I don't see that we'll get any more responses. Everyone in the Diplomatic Corps group who did not respond to this will be removed from that group. If you would like to remain in that group and did not say so here, please send me a PM.

Myroria,

It would be an honor and a privilege to serve as ambassador to The Pacific!

I will happily accept the role and all associated duties, responsibilities and requirements for said post. I will represent TNP with the great pride and humility.

Graciously,

Mister Masses

Thank you for your service!

Could you please make an account on The Pacific's forum, accessible via link in their region's World Factbook Entry, and ask for diplomatic masking? They should have a thread for it inside their "introductions" subforum; if not, it might be in their "foreign affairs" subforum - I don't remember.

Once you're masked, could you go into our embassy - usually sorted with all the other embassies into a single subforum - and post the Letter of Credence, just letting them know who you are and where you're from? This is an embassy we previously had and are reopening, so use the "existing embassy" template. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

I have posted on their forum board and messaged the appropriate party to expedite my application for ambassadorship.

Once approved, I shall post the Letter of Credence on our Embassy Page! Thank you so much!

Back