[OOC] The Beginning of a Relation

Can I call up some Kannexan loans? It would fit in with the whole worldwide economic crisis.

Alec x Alicia was actually a key factor in me and Cronaal deciding to make this RP.

Except we're gonna take things one step further.

Hint.

Syrixia:
Alec x Alicia was actually a key factor in me and Cronaal deciding to make this RP.

Except we're gonna take things one step further.

Hint.
I've already tl;dr'd some things for Bootsie. They can already be inferred though.

Alec and Alicia are eventually going to get married. I'm quite scared at what "one step further" truely means.

Get your mind out of the gutter. The two are only gonna...well you know. But it's not the dirty birds and bees stuff.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
mcmasterdonia:
You should have gone with the name suggestions from #tnp-rp
They were a little, uh, vulgar.
What were they? :tb1:
You... You don't want to know.
Tell me in the PM.
You don't.
I'd quite like to know them.
red_dwarf_ep_0402.jpg

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
mcmasterdonia:
Tell me in the PM.
You don't.
red_dwarf_ep_0402.jpg
There were references to periods, 'bedtime', even sexual organs.
And the redtext comes in 3...2... :lol:

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
mcmasterdonia:
Tell me in the PM.
You don't.
red_dwarf_ep_0402.jpg
There were references to periods, 'bedtime', even sexual organs.
sounds like my last Netflix binge...

Syrixia, I wouldn't have been able to make a post by myself. I have no want to make a post and if I were to start I'd just end up scrapping the whole thing, hating what I've written.

Why all of a sudden do you seem disinterested in RPing? You were fine and now suddenly you have no interest! You have great writing and every post I've seen from you is fantastic! What happened? :0

Syrixia:
Why all of a sudden do you seem disinterested in RPing? You have great writing and every post I've seen from you is fantastic! What happened? :0
Constant tiredness and, as said, general dislike of what I write.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Why all of a sudden do you seem disinterested in RPing? You have great writing and every post I've seen from you is fantastic! What happened? :0
1. Stop hating what you write. What you write doesn't deserve hate. It's GREAT! I'm not making that up!

2. If you're tired, go to bed earlier. Eat healthier foods. Work out. Ya know? Pep up your mind, your body, and your sleep schedule.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
1. Stop hating what you write. What you write doesn't deserve hate. It's GREAT! I'm not making that up!

2. If you're tired, go to bed earlier. Eat healthier foods. Work out. Ya know? Pep up your mind, your body, and your sleep schedule.
1. It's not that easy.

2. I started to try for one night but I kept getting distracted after that initial night >.< 8-6 is hard :c

I'll leave it there, I don't feel comfortable with this in such an open place, I feel attention-whorey.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:

1. It's not that easy.

2.I started to try for one night but I kept getting distracted >.< 8-6 is hard ;c
1. Yes it is! Believe in yourself! Don't delete what you write, just post it! It's amazing!

2. Stop getting distracted. Have someone help you, maybe. Work hard at it! Nothing is impossible!

F*cking hell, have you written your college admissions essays yet? I will be writing mine these few weeks and I tell you, you can't succeed with that attitude.

Kannex:
F*cking hell, have you written your college admissions essays yet? I will be writing mine these few weeks and I tell you, you can't succeed with that attitude.
K.

Back