Sierra

TNPer
TNP Nation
True Sebland
The Great North Pacific Trade Agreement map​

Nation
[c]
Port
[c]McMasterdonia[c]Intelligentsia, Port Augusta, Aurore, Karnamah [c]Eumenor[c]Blue Havens[c]Syrixia[c]Balamb, Miraca, Abujei, Manaan[c]Dalies[c]Mercuvia[c]Malvad[c]Trident (Northern Port), Malvad City (Southern Port)[c]Lancerian Empire[c]Saint Cyr[c]Archegnum[c]Port Kent, Lorem City, Civitatem[c]Norway XXVIII[c]Skagen[c]Nessuno[c]Port Patterson[c]Folmerica[c]Maresville[c]Guslantis[c]Augustus Town[c]Cascadia[c]Port Angeles[c]Cronaal[c]Port Jok'mey, Oakshire, Kam[c]Ceretis[c][c]Kalti[c]Tuatha de Danaan, Tir na Nog[c]Nasania[c]Rumarusu[c]The United States of New Sekai [c]Shuto International Port

eorqHcg.png
0Dl8Wcq.png
1bznS9c.png

Very nice. If I may ask, though, and this is for Kalti:

When Kalti is mentioned here does that mean the Federation of Kalti as a constituent country or the entire Confederation of Kalti?

Also, can Miraca, Abujei and Manaan please be added to the list of Syrixian GNPTA ports?

Syrixia:

When Kalti is mentioned here does that mean the Federation of Kalti as a constituent country or the entire Confederation of Kalti?

Also, can Miraca, Abujei and Manaan please be added to the list of Syrixian GNPTA ports?
Thank you! :) Updated.

You're passing the strait connecting to the two Sytariot Landmasses. Impeach! Ye most not send trade routes pass the Sytariot Minor Outlying Islands, except special permissions from the Senate.

Ye'Kos, Port Oks'las, Port Nosye have not existed since the reboot. They should be replaced by Port Jok'mey, Oakshire and Kam.

Cronaal:
Ye'Kos, Port Oks'las, Port Nosye have not existed since the reboot. They should be replaced by Port Jok'mey, Oakshire and Kam.
Sytarenne:
You're passing the strait connecting to the two Sytariot Landmasses. Impeach! Ye most not send trade routes pass the Sytariot Minor Outlying Islands, except special permissions from the Senate.
Updated. :)

Syrixia:

I try to use the name Kalti when referring to the nation just by itself and the term Confederation when I am talking about all three of the constituent countries.

Kalti:
Syrixia:

I try to use the name Kalti when referring to the nation just by itself and the term Confederation when I am talking about all three of the constituent countries.
Ok. So that means only Kalti is a member. Are the other two countries interested in applying?

Syrixia:
Kalti:
Syrixia:

Ok. So that means only Kalti is a member. Are the other two countries interested in applying?
I actually need to redo my GNTPA application as it was done before I tore apart my entire nation and rebuilt it from the ground up into what it is today.

Kalti:
Syrixia:
Kalti:
Syrixia:

I actually need to redo my GNTPA application as it was done before I tore apart my entire nation and rebuilt it from the ground up into what it is today.
Before you do that, take a look at the Joint Plan of Action thread. Bit of a thing going on there.

(PS: Respond there, since this is a completely different thread, and I just posted here cus you posted here most recently)

You need to add my nation and my nation port:
Nation: The United States of New Sekai.
Port: Shuto International Port.

Looks good. You have only listed one of the three McMasterdonian ports in the table in the op, though. But otherwise great work!

Back