Candidacy Declarations for NPTO Deputy Chair and CoC

plembobria

TNPer
-
npto.png
Elections for NPTO Deputy Chairman and Commander-in-Chief of the Peacekeeping Forces

This is long overdue, and since PC chair RPI is nowhere to be found, I have decided, as a member of the PC, to manage the election. I will contact the Eumnorian delegation for assistance in this matter. No members of the Peace Council can run.

DEPUTY CHAIR

Candidates

Corie Desiuso - Kalti

Princess Keren - Wolfsea

Senso Kyoki - New Sekai

Nominees

Invalid Nominees

Shaw Atlas - Syrixia

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF

Candidates

Shaw Atlas - Syrixia
Siegfried Megide - Kannex

Nominees

Invalid Nominees

I declare my candidacy for Deputy Chairman.

(PS: Cus I know someone's gonna say it, my first "term" was that of an ACTING Deputy-Chair. Technically my first official term has just finished and I am eligible for re-election.)

You can't run again. Period, the end. As it was never voided, this resolution is still in effect:

Resolution:
People wanting to run should declare their candidacy in a thread set up for the elections. (This would be one of four NPTO threads: The elections thread, the applications to join/member list thread, the proposals/NPTO laws thread, and the main thread for general NPTO-related conversation. Thus, it is recommended that a subforum be set up for the organization if possible.) A poll would be called after 3-7 days of candidacy declarations and the winner of the poll gets the corresponding office to the poll. There is a cool-down time of one term or four months between an incumbent running again

NOTE: No one nation should be able to run for both Chairman and Deputy Chairman at the same time, and we should encourage representatives attempting to run for an administrative position to start with Deputy Chairman.

Oh, I forgot I was running for Chairman. Never mind. XD

EDIT: Wait a minute, the election already ended and I didn't win! So I CAN run!

Bootsie:
Okay. With that I nominate Wolfsea.
New Aquilia:
I hope a member nation can second a nomination, if so I second the nomination for Wolfsea

I'd like to thank both the representatives of Guslantis and New Aquilia for their nominations. I would not have put myslf forward but a wise man once said "Great men do not seek power. They have power thrust upon them." and I shall endeavour to do my best to exceed expectations.

Bootsie:
Okay. With that I nominate Wolfsea.

EDIT: No you can't. Please read above.
Ah, I see. But I don't appreciate your tone. The "period, the end" was rude and not needed. :mad:

Not a single nomination in this thread has state which office they are nominating for. Therefore, no candidates have been listed in the OP yet.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eumenor nominates Corie Desiuso of Kalti.
Eumenor may want to clarify which position Corie would be nominated for following Plemby's post.

I accept my nomination.

(OOC: Now it's sensible me VS. war-happy Kannex. :lol: )

Can I declare my candidacy in deputy chair and command-in-chief?

Also, can again I suspended my peace council application again?

Syrixia:
*facepalm*

You can't run for both offices.
No not at same time. If I get elected for one of the office then I will run for that office. Unless I get elected for both of the office, I will choose one of the office then.

Mr Insanity:
Syrixia:
*facepalm*

No not at same time. If I get elected for one of the office then I will run for that office. Unless I get elected for both of the office, I will choose one of the office then.
You may only run for one office, per the charter.

plembobria:
Mr Insanity:
Syrixia:
*facepalm*

You may only run for one office, per the charter.
Oh right then. I will run for the deputy chair then.

plembobria:
I nominate the Kannexan delegation for CoC
Mr. Siegfried Megide accepts the nomination for Commander-In-Chief. As CoC Herr Megide will rise above petty geopolitical squabbles and push for operations to restore harmony and stability to war-torn areas.

Back