RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Pretty soon I'm going to be making my recommendations and requests with regards to this topic and the plan currently is to reduce the number of your subforums to two, those being the Peace Council (who would also lose their voting chambers) and the NPTO Voting Chambers.

I am open to different suggestions and if the NPTO leadership and members would like to make some, they will be listened to. However, the number of NPTO subforums is being limited to two, to cut down on forum bloat and save space. The subforums that are going to be removed will be archived.

I would like to suggest that the forums be named Assembly and Peace Council.

I suggest they be named Assembly and NPTO Peacekeeping Forces, the latter of which the Peace Council falls under. The Executive Offices can be moved to the main subforum; y'know, where the main NPTO thread is. I would also suggest moving the application thread there.

Syrixia:
I suggest they be named Assembly and NPTO Peacekeeping Forces, the latter of which the Peace Council falls under. The Executive Offices can be moved to the main subforum; y'know, where the main NPTO thread is. I would also suggest moving the application thread there.
This. :agree:

plembobria:
Syrixia:
This. :agree:
Thanks.

And the Representatives List would be moved too.

Actually I am a mod over the NPTO subforum. I could do that.

Nah, I'm not good at that stuff. XD

So it would be preferably for you to have 1. NPTO Assembly and 2. NPTO Peacekeeping Forces? (maybe drop the Forces? Your choice. *shrugs*)

Back